Runes & their prices | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Runes & their prices

Hp is now the most sought after rune ingame by all classes its price should reflect that. Not too long ago pa1% sold for nearly 1k.

They are not that hard to gain mind you if you hunt together as one and hunt what drops them for the good of the group, weve made 6 I think in the past 6 weeks so 1 a week.

But seeing as your backstabbing antics have alienated everyone who used to help you and your still not quite in with your new buddies your unlikely to be in such a position :smiley_simmons::playful::applouse:

Make friends go hunt for them together they really are not hard to get. P.S we have had 4 xl mana runes drop n not one hp yet, I'd imagine mana are same drop rate as hp so potentially with luck you could be getting 9hp xl in 6 weeks & theres not 1 of us who plays full time so with your new "buds" you could be generating 4 times as many drops as we can manage.

Case also closed tbh

Lots and lots of salt on this thread. Child simply asked for a review of a specific rune in game. If you have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up. So much negativity here all started by Zade about "backstabbing", its irrelevant... why bring the past to the present/future? tell me id love to know your motive. Clearly very hurt by Childs actions and its sad that you let things get to you like that. Its people like you Zade that make people not want to ask questions in the future with your silly responses. Your throwing around false accusations about backstabbing and grief play yet, I'm pretty sure if grief play was involved then the GM would be looking into this. or is it just grief because you say it is? and because your as salty as the Bering sea? Move on and go with your own agenda. And yeah Immortals may have the pick of bosses and be better at PK than Dragons... Its because its what these people play for. Like you play for PvE... im not gonna jump on a thread and start fighting with you about how you do that. That is what we will call a "Zade move" from now on.. Fair enough if you put your input in about the question at hand but you didn't. You want to beat Immortals to boss's and have the upper hand at PK then train harder is all I have to say. If your not prepared to do that then go hunt in safe zones or boss's that your capable of completing without possibility of PK. Stop letting players keep you up at night!

Lots and lots of salt on this thread. Child simply asked for a review of a specific rune in game. If you have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up. So much negativity here all started by Zade about "backstabbing", its irrelevant... why bring the past to the present/future? tell me id love to know your motive. Clearly very hurt by Childs actions and its sad that you let things get to you like that. Its people like you Zade that make people not want to ask questions in the future with your silly responses. Your throwing around false accusations about backstabbing and grief play yet, I'm pretty sure if grief play was involved then the GM would be looking into this. or is it just grief because you say it is? and because your as salty as the Bering sea? Move on and go with your own agenda. And yeah Immortals may have the pick of bosses and be better at PK than Dragons... Its because its what these people play for. Like you play for PvE... im not gonna jump on a thread and start fighting with you about how you do that. That is what we will call a "Zade move" from now on.. Fair enough if you put your input in about the question at hand but you didn't. You want to beat Immortals to boss's and have the upper hand at PK then train harder is all I have to say. If your not prepared to do that then go hunt in safe zones or boss's that your capable of completing without possibility of PK. Stop letting players keep you up at night!

Cowardly words from someone who's not even willing to make their character name known

I've helped more people than you'll ever know, it's people like me who MAKE people want to ask more questions. I encourage it through my actions on the forum, and ingame, in 99% of my posts. A couple of specific people have been properly nasty and yes I am angry about it and I'm venting on his thread. If you can't handle a few words without feeling the need to log in to the forum and start crying about it then maybe you should spend some time hiding behind your anonymity a bit longer

Listen I dont need to tell you ANYTHING! What does it really matter my name? So you can PM me in game with the left over salt from your Sunday roast? It seems to me your a very angry boy who cannot leave the past were it belongs. I certainly dont need any ratification by you. My name matters not. And just because I've left it out you have come up with conclusions in your head about me. Tut tut. Very angry little boy indeed. And you feel the need to try and justify to me your actions on forums tells me all I need to know about people like you. Why are you trying to control things you have no control over? This will only lead to misery but by the sounds of it misery has defeated you already.

One of the worst parts of this game for me is even if a better item drops the thoughts of having to upgrade it and socket it and then orb it before it is actually overall better is extremely off putting. Back in the day on old mir if you where running about in crystal braces and a cele brace drops congratulations you've got a ready made upgrade. On here it's gonna be awhile before that brace is any good.

Some people love that shit but it's not everyone. I think warriors get it tough on here dc runes and physical attack are massively over priced. I'd definitely prefer runes to be more common like during events you see people trading runes all the time in towns and that's good it adds to the community.

Also if health runes are really working out at like £30 that's dumb as fuck. You need 5 just for one armour before its any use to anyone.

Last edited:
Keeping to original post, it’s supply and demand.... hp runes are the latest craze so demand is high. Asking for them to become more common really isn’t the answer, yes it would not ruin the game economy on its own, but where does it stop? It sets a president and that’s a slippery slope. Also saw another comment about reducing them from 300 to 200, I think that might create a few unhappy campers who have invested already...
However, would be nice to see the runes be changed to a % increase inline with the rest of the runes

One of the worst parts of this game for me is even if a better item drops the thoughts of having to upgrade it and socket it and then orb it before it is actually overall better is extremely off putting. Back in the day on old mir if you where running about in crystal braces and a cele brace drops congratulations you've got a ready made upgrade. On here it's gonna be awhile before that brace is any good.

This game is long term, people need to think of the future a lot of people who are now complaining about hp runes I have bought them off in bulk in the past, I keep a stock of hp mc fd ma in that order just incase I get new kit that will need it, I am sure any other player with any intelligence, that can see past a quick cheap sale is doing the same....

P.s iv only left town for max 20mins tonight solo and had 2 small hp... easy got

@Gavin, to be fair the saltiness is justified, childs betrayal would be on par with 5star jumping ship to dragons and then attempting to pk nerd or me jumping ship and attempting to pk zade/kingkongen or king jumping ship to pk child... all despicable acts but only one person carried it out. Judas Sam, enjoy your 20 pieces of silver y turncloak.

Bit much this thread, back stabbing and server breaking!

Let's roll back the clock 6 months, immortals down to 5 people, every battle for a boss or war, out numbered 3 to 1. Not one complaint from you boys. Not one from us either. Now numbers are more even its suddenly going to destroy the server?

As for Sam being a back stabber, that's a bit of a stretch. As a player you have to fight for the guild your in. Some times this means fighting people you like. Some times fighting people you probably like more than half the people in your guild. But that's just the way it goes.

Your alliance is still intact you lost Sam, magicman, wummy and isabelle. Gained whoever Doom has recruited?

While you might not agree with Sam closing noto, ultimately it was his choice. Easy to look in from the outside, to say what you would and wouldn't do.

When your in a negative environment with permanent battles amongst guild members it gets to the point where it becomes too much. Was he right to close the guild? Well as leader that's his call!

Why did noto have 5 leaders is as many weeks? Because no one could be arsed. Being leader of a drama filled guild.

Calling someone for doing something to improve the experience they have on a game is beyond me. Is being on top that important?

Your alliance lost 4 players. Hardly game breaking.

Just to add I've had my share of fights against 5star. Well more him beating me up, but still we haven't always been on the same page. Several times we have been in opposite guilds and fighting.

quite a few times ive had to fight against ppl that were my mates months ago , but always said its nowt personal, i like PKing so just keep the saltyness out of it n play the game

Back