Runes from easter event have expiry date.... | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Runes from easter event have expiry date....

And look what happened to the orb market after that! The gm was under the impression nobody even bothered with the orb making npc anymore ��.

And in regards to ur comment about grammar. Grow the fuck up. Fucking Peasant!

Last edited:
And look what happened to the orb market after that! The gm was under the impression nobody even bothered with the orb making npc anymore ��.

And in regards to ur comment about grammar. Grow the fuck up. Fucking Peasant!

I think it sorted the orb market out! Hopefully this will sort the rune market out as well.

They approved that one fast didn't they?

I think it sorted the orb market out! Hopefully this will sort the rune market out as well.

They approved that one fast didn't they?
Oh please do elaborate on your findings on how it sorted the orb market. Please. It’s non existent.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please do elaborate on your findings on how it sorted the orb market. Please. It’s non existent.

These ultra orbs don’t even work lol. I’ve used about 15-20. Not one has worked. As for pure orbs well.... way to expensive to craft.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

These ultra orbs don’t even work lol. I’ve used about 15-20. Not one has worked. As for pure orbs well.... way to expensive to craft.

I would buy orbs constantly but there’s never more than 3/4 of each in auction house and always way overpriced. The market never settled. It’s non existent. The chance to create a orb is way to low. The chance for a orb to work is way to low. Bosses don’t drop orbs. There’s not enough storage space to save gems and tough oils. And to top it all off, they expire.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Andy should lax all these sinks abit.

I would buy orbs constantly but there’s never more than 3/4 of each in auction house and always way overpriced. The market never settled. It’s non existent. The chance to create a orb is way to low. The chance for a orb to work is way to low. Bosses don’t drop orbs. There’s not enough storage space to save gems and tough oils. And to top it all off, they expire.
There's never a lot in AH because they expire, and people buy them, you can buy 3 or 4 at a time and do that several times a day no problem if you want a lot. If you see 100 sitting gathering dust in AH surely that's a sign there is no market, the fact that people find them and sell them and there's never more than a handful for sale is actually evidence that there IS a solid market. If I want a lot, I'll buy what's there and find the rest, I find a lot of gems and oils when hunting and I usually leave on the floor, unless it's ones that I need in which case I will pick up and use. Chance to create an orb is 50/50, and used to be a lot less, it's improved and most people are happy with it. Chance for orb to work is almost 100% for first couple of orbs, when you get closer to maximum the chance reduces a lot, this exponentially increases the cost of adding stats, exactly as it should be if you are near the top.

There's never a lot in AH because they expire, and people buy them, you can buy 3 or 4 at a time and do that several times a day no problem if you want a lot. If you see 100 sitting gathering dust in AH surely that's a sign there is no market, the fact that people find them and sell them and there's never more than a handful for sale is actually evidence that there IS a solid market. If I want a lot, I'll buy what's there and find the rest, I find a lot of gems and oils when hunting and I usually leave on the floor, unless it's ones that I need in which case I will pick up and use. Chance to create an orb is 50/50, and used to be a lot less, it's improved and most people are happy with it. Chance for orb to work is almost 100% for first couple of orbs, when you get closer to maximum the chance reduces a lot, this exponentially increases the cost of adding stats, exactly as it should be if you are near the top.

The whole orbing thing is not efficient. U always manage to deconstruct my posts and make me sound like I’m being unreasonable.

Stop being unreasonable then hah :p <3

Orbing is not meant to be efficient

I think it would be better if stuff from ah just got removed after 14 days and had to be re listed. Serves Almost the same purpose as expiring orbs.
You all seem to think I’m always trying to make things easier for myself. I’m don’t care how hard things are I will do it regardless. Most of the things I comment on are for lower lvl content and to make things easier for newcomers. That in itself benefits me and everyone else because it increases the size of the economy. Try reading my comments as a neutral person. Not an enemy that just wants to shut down shut down shut down.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps my kit is all maxed with ac amc dc agil acc and slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Unknownangels inexplicable jealousy clouds he’s vision when reading forums I think

I think it would be better if stuff from ah just got removed after 14 days and had to be re listed. Serves Almost the same purpose as expiring orbs.
You all seem to think I’m always trying to make things easier for myself. I’m don’t care how hard things are I will do it regardless. Most of the things I comment on are for lower lvl content and to make things easier for newcomers. That in itself benefits me and everyone else because it increases the size of the economy. Try reading my comments as a neutral person. Not an enemy that just wants to shut down shut down shut down.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps my kit is all maxed with ac amc dc agil acc and slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Unknownangels inexplicable jealousy clouds he’s vision when reading forums I think

I'm not reading "as an enemy", I just disagree with your point :)

I know you're willing to do things no matter how hard they are, my attempts to get these dark gems has shown me that. But the changes you suggest I think would make things worse not better. Lots of low levels make gold for pots and repairs by selling gems and oils, or by buying gems/oils and making orbs to sell for profit. The changes you suggest would make it harder for those people.

Your inexplicable stupidity causes me loss of concentration.

You mentioned ultra orbs dont work somewhere on here, I just wanted to highlight that they do. PureOrb +12 max, UltraOrb +15 max. Now please write how you think I managed to get it +13 ac/amc yesterday, and don't forget to show your working out to earn extra marks!

That's what I thought at first, I bought some today and combined them and I looked in store and found no expiry date. I assumed they were fresh drops, maybe they weren't, but since then I've found some combined ones in store that do have expiry dates.

I wasn't going to respond to the reply above yours because of the argumentative and accusatory tone

I made a L mc crystal last night and it and expires date of June on it ?

I made a L mc crystal last night and it and expires date of June on it ?

Yeah they all do now mate.
A suggestion to make your runes extend would be, save them up as small ones, and in their last week of expiry upgrade to the next tier, which will give you another 5 weeks or so on that rune depending what stage it's at. And so on and so forth, then when you get to the final 1% stone or large Crystal you could've been upgrading it for the last 2 months, and then you'll get 2 months before you have to use it. Maybe this sounds easier than what it is, but if you have the runes there then it is possible.

There should NOT be a date on these items that mainly come through events! People save up these items to use on specific items they may not have acquired as yet. Do we buy in shops in r/l only what we need for today??? No many things are for some time ahead. Special event special times whatever.
So are gems and runes for times when we have what we consider an item worth adding to and if we have sufficient gold to do so faced with such huge socket prices..... not everyone is a millionaire let alone a billionaire!

There should NOT be a date on these items that mainly come through events! People save up these items to use on specific items they may not have acquired as yet. Do we buy in shops in r/l only what we need for today??? No many things are for some time ahead. Special event special times whatever.
So are gems and runes for times when we have what we consider an item worth adding to and if we have sufficient gold to do so faced with such huge socket prices..... not everyone is a millionaire let alone a billionaire!

Mate. You sound like a hoarder.
I get your frustration and not many people like change but think about it, if you have the money and need a rune, but none are available because people are hoarding them. Then now people will be forced to sell them giving people chance to rune their items. Also if you dont have the gold but have a large crystal , you have literally got 2 months to make 47m if it's your last socket on weapon or armour. Don't you think you are going a little over the top here ?

Mate. You sound like a hoarder.
I get your frustration and not many people like change but think about it, if you have the money and need a rune, but none are available because people are hoarding them. Then now people will be forced to sell them giving people chance to rune their items. Also if you dont have the gold but have a large crystal , you have literally got 2 months to make 47m if it's your last socket on weapon or armour. Don't you think you are going a little over the top here ?

My last socket cost me 66m :(

Back