Announcement - River of Flames 2024 | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement River of Flames 2024

Not to forget chips, orc stones. The most OP are infinity gold pot.. But thanks to gg cave, i got icedrake,dragon stone and bagfull of snakes.
Not bad at all by the sounds of it.i would be well happy with those drops. I'm still waiting for my lucky drop from gift rat. I stopped looting the orc stones and skillball things. Had a fair few snakes but no stone to evolve them. Think the nest drop I've had is either the 7 day sub or a wisdom source lol. Extra drops buffs from subscription, treasure stone, hunt elixir and 30% heroes. Buy the nice rewards still escape me. Topped up 4650gg for the event and I'm down to 900gg. 30gg caves just hate me 😔

I got pretty lucky with drops this time round, a few PheonixMir items, a Drake necky and some items that will be handy for future upgrades.

The only thing I could not find was a Drake / Firey egg. That eluded me to the bitter end!

Whe
I've spent a lot of time in the free caves and gg caves and not seen any snake arcamons

Glaurung is not what you need to kill. The thing you want to kill for snake arcamon is found in Yimoogi weekly challenge
Hey mate, another question for you!
Where do you start that weekly challenge?
Need a decent pet, all these event pet disappear, feel kind of pointless feeding them.

Also I got a micropacter thought might be good as they are hard to kill but heard them yimoogi are best available.

Can't believe a frost tiger didn't drop in Xmas event

Whe

Need a decent pet, all these event pet disappear, feel kind of pointless feeding them.

Also I got a micropacter thought might be good as they are hard to kill but heard them yimoogi are best available.

only saw one snake this event and that was in the Large GG cave, yimoogi is what you want to invest in really for a long term arcamon, others are handy like azuretiger and khazard but yim is by far the most versatile.

Whe

Just over the bridge in BW beside the notice boards. The timing and entry requirements for all the weekly challenges are shown there

As always mate thanks 👌👍
You can wait and ask for group. Im pretty sure they can allow you to grp with. Unless u are in enemy guild. I used to grp with TaoLoaf. He is super nice guy. But care, depends what lvl u are. If u r below lvl 190, i suggest u put clear ring on

I'm quite upset with this event because I farmed the main boss which has a 12 hour spawn timer meaning I could only kill one a day.
And i had nothing good drop, I killed it a total of 4 times however the people whom were with me there were some who killed it every single day since start to end. I clipped every boss death. This is in the 195+ cave btw, the best item we had off main boss during whole event was Celestial....

Its just like the xmas event, except for the xmas event i killed the main boss way more times but still got f.a drop from it, please fix main boss drop rates in the future.

I feel really disappointed.

I'm quite upset with this event because I farmed the main boss which has a 12 hour spawn timer meaning I could only kill one a day.
And i had nothing good drop, I killed it a total of 4 times however the people whom were with me there were some who killed it every single day since start to end. I clipped every boss death. This is in the 195+ cave btw, the best item we had off main boss during whole event was Celestial....

Its just like the xmas event, except for the xmas event i killed the main boss way more times but still got f.a drop from it, please fix main boss drop rates in the future.

I feel really disappointed.

I think the main boss was GiftRat, he could be found in gg caverns 🙂

Also a 12 hour RS in a room that you can’t exit is a troll move that only Scorpian would do!

I think the main boss was GiftRat, he could be found in gg caverns 🙂

Also a 12 hour RS in a room that you can’t exit is a troll move that only Scorpian would do!
Yes, unfortunately :/ . The GMS should take note of main bosses dropping utter trash every event and buff their drops tenfold!

Or you may as well make the main boss rs every 2 hours if its going to keep dropping garbage! I have clips of me killing it in a big group and it only dropping 1 UNID item or 2.

You can wait and ask for group. Im pretty sure they can allow you to grp with. Unless u are in enemy guild. I used to grp with TaoLoaf. He is super nice guy. But care, depends what lvl u are. If u r below lvl 190, i suggest u put clear ring on
Thanks

Back