Rev scrolls | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Rev scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
wummy said:
para and Slow isnt skill,pure RNG

When your bum chum olaf does this to me then tries to tell me I'm shit I'll remind him that you said it was pure RNG and no skill for him

btw you gonna sort him out some DC? I wasn't even in PDR kit and still stood there for that time pmsl

para.png

He doesn't need to dragon shield is just fine :welcoming:

Curious Wummy do you wipe your mouth or wash it, slightly confused with the amount of shit that comes out. Unsure if it's treated as a second bum hole or not.

Anyway stop being so salty.

Toodles QQ

i got 3 things to say. Mad mader ! the madest ! :) you just getting trollllllllled

- - - Updated - - -

When your bum chum olaf does this to me then tries to tell me I'm shit I'll remind him that you said it was pure RNG and no skill for him

btw you gonna sort him out some DC? I wasn't even in PDR kit and still stood there for that time pmsl

View attachment 591

he reach is 1700 dc if he go full buff,thats more than a 170 warrior reach from your trash guild,thats fine i guess.
Sometimes you dont get the trolls,dont take the game to serious pal,funny enough that he can hit you 15 secs with 1400 dc without even rev,because dragonfireshield maybe to strong ^^? you just agreed to the stuff the warriors saying for months now. #nerfDragonFireShield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back