RedEvilLord | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

RedEvilLord

I have screenshots somewhere of groups of level 60 players on P69 spending 2-3 hours getting through the caves on the way to REL. He truly used to be a lord

I have screenshots somewhere of groups of level 60 players on P69 spending 2-3 hours getting through the caves on the way to REL. He truly used to be a lord

Wouldn't mind seeing what screen shots you have from back in the day would you ever upload them for nostalgia sake?

Wouldn't mind seeing what screen shots you have from back in the day would you ever upload them for nostalgia sake?

wonder if he has one of the 10 levels he stole of top when you was in refinery :D

I remember us going to rel and making some nice %%%% back in the day.

wonder if he has one of the 10 levels he stole of top when you was in refinery :D

Top and parls lmao apparently I was using a run in firewall hack lol, think it's called shoulder dash?

Can still make % there haha I make about 2.5% per hour on my warrior just standing there smashing away :p

Maybe bring in his DAD so lvl 160 players can reach SuperREL and drop files should contain Pureorbs only constant if killed ps Snowleopard neky 1/10000000000

We need BlueEvilLord who slows every bastard and instead of BastardBat he might have WhiteWalkers around ��

Back