Red Dragon / Evil Mir | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Red Dragon / Evil Mir

I do too Sam, I bet your socks are soaking.

Love how often these tables turn, minute you become challenged you have little else to say other than none related drivel.

You was leaving me to it 3 posts ago! You just can not resist me, you hate it but you love it! About time you gave up working for the Fun police though.

Last edited:
Good thread this. I think I will stick to fire/lightning though, maybe with some dark damage. Any other ideas just let us know!

Be cool if you added a un used door in the kr map to leave a loose end for another boss in the future..
Kill the dragon, proceed to the master.. OmaSpiritKing or something

Why do you want the lower level RD? For Gold? I don't think the economy would work with all those bars dropping

Why do you want the lower level RD? For Gold? I don't think the economy would work with all those bars dropping

I'm just hoping for some new decent pets to be tamed in Past Bichon , surley being lvl 168 should have its rewards lol as any noob can tame hulks

Also would give me motivation to lvl again if there super versigns gona be deadly
Unlike champ creeper 177 lol ain't lvling for that peace a shit lol

Exactly this dont do two just one is fine 👍

If you wanna do subs do them on way to RD so there random spawn on the floors not fixed location and no random teleports allowed thank you please 😊

Back