Rebooting Arcadia - Back at 11:15 GMT | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Rebooting Arcadia - Back at 11:15 GMT

Anyone else feeling this? AFAIK there was not change to drop rate but you guys are usually good at noticing trends!

Sorry to disappoint you but it doesn't guarantee mega stats, it's more of a scale that has a higher chance of hitting higher.
For example, without MagicFind you may get a nice red 1/100 but with +100% that would drop to 1/50

Yeh no worries I understand , just proves my thoughts on not to bother using magic find pots as much lol , seem to be luckier when not on them and killing super mobs

Anyone else feeling this? AFAIK there was not change to drop rate but you guys are usually good at noticing trends!

Sorry to disappoint you but it doesn't guarantee mega stats, it's more of a scale that has a higher chance of hitting higher.
For example, without MagicFind you may get a nice red 1/100 but with +100% that would drop to 1/50

I for one DONT want it to be better! fk sake it cant be to easy to get rare items. Remember it are million of this bosses ded each day + drop.. server would be to easy to get shit on. Scale it down again! :love_heart:

Nice to know how it works as I'm sure most of us thought it affected red drops.

Would like to see drop off normal mob to have 1% chance or even 0.1% chance. We all need hope! I think that even slight chance makes a big difference. It's why I still pay for the lottery even though I will never win!

Back