Feature Request - Project 69 REVIVAL | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Project 69 REVIVAL

Mustafa13

In response to the project 69 revival email that i recieved which almost gave me a heart attack and sent me in a coma:

1712492430355.png
I've got some ideas to make the game better for all of us players. First off, let's talk about the Heroes League. Right now, it starts at level 180 and stops at 184. That's too short of a span. How about we make it start at level 190 or 195 and go all the way up to level 200? Also, the perks we get aren't as good as they used to be (25% drop rate max). They got nerfed recently, so maybe we can make them better again?

Next up, resting experience. Right now, it only sticks around until level 180. But why not keep it until level 195 or 199? It's the same level cap as Arcadia, so it makes sense.

Now, leveling up in Prajna Stone Cave is tough. It takes forever to reach level 195. Can we make it a bit easier to level up there after hitting level 190?

And then there's Orc City. We've been hearing about it for ages, but we still can't go in. It's about time we open it up. And hey, if we do, let's introduce some new special gear for players between levels 190 and 200. The gear we have now just doesn't cut it for high-level players like us. We have holy crystal level 165 atm.

Thanks for considering these suggestions!

Another idea which you could implement if orc city doesn't bring back the UC, is a fresh wipe! Start the server from 0 would be nice.

-DragonKarma 188 Warrior
Leader of Project69 Guild

There is only one con i could think about which would affect the 3 servers, if you fresh wipe p69 it will take over arcadia UC then arcadia will die and become end of life. Something which i wouldnt like to see. Maybe keep that in mind too. Thanks

Back