OrcCity New Skills? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

OrcCity New Skills?

Increase cooldown on Bloodstorm by a tad, reduce COP damage ratio and bring back Arma damage ratio :D

p.s. I am a wiz ...

It couse you dont have to much of defence mate. Name that warrior that two shoot you and look at his Kit. I bet it are hc items all the way atleast with full sockets and HC pot on that.

Nah, repet shoudnt work on players.

no its because taos are the squishiest , most easy class to die ( specially with no added hp ). And yes repent in pvp please

Would be nice is wizzies couldn't TU shinsu especially now arena is gone.

Also make repent work on warriors. I've been 2 hit KO but warriors a few lvls below me.

I'd like a wizzie to have some sort of long range mass attack which isn't poison. Perhaps throwing some amulets to create a fireball or ice floor kind of thing.

I think lightning isn't really used much so maybe add some lightning spells to all classes?

I meant to say tao's for the fire or ice floor thing but can't see an edit button.

Wizzies having a kind of poison could be cool though

I meant to say tao's for the fire or ice floor thing but can't see an edit button.

Wizzies having a kind of poison could be cool though

Edit is only possible for a couple of minutes after post is made, stops people from back tracking :D

Back