New new upgrades | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

New new upgrades

Fair correction. What I meant was the origin items that were salvaged!

And I have said materials came from 2 X 158 items. 1 was originally 4 star and 1 was 6 star but the 6 star lost a star in salvage. You can waffle on all u want to me but I have done my own testing and unless u have my char set to very very poor rng then it's bollox

Last edited:
Yes the items I salvaged was a evil Mir blade which gave a 169 design and a 174 new item that salvaged artifact.

Now correct me if I’m wrong.

Evil Mir blade upgrades to a slayer makes it lvl 172.
However wisdom mythic also adds 10 lvls or so to an item.
When upgrading a wisdom mythical item or salvaging a wisdom item they are still classed as the original lvl the item is. It doesn’t take into account the mythical 10 lvls added.
So if I salvage a jingshen brace lvl 175 with mythical it salvages as a 166 item. It’s ignores the fact it’s lvl 175 mythical.

The same goes for these upgraded weapons. I have tested.

You say the max a item can drop is 15 lvls right? So a 160 item can potentially salvage down to a 145 quality material
Now I got a shihuo great axe which had 2 completed upgrades. From a shihuo blade to a shihuo great axe then I crafted it to make it artifact. I then salvaged the axe. It dropped 18 levels.

That acid test proves (providing that the -15 lvl drop is a correct cap) that the crafted weapons keep they’re original lvl when it comes to crafting salvaging. Just like wisdom items.

My materials I useD on that last upgrade were sufficient I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people deserve a 48hour event like the Halloween event. No special items cele hc etc. Just normal items for salvage so people can recouperate all the materials they lost during this time of the system being disrupted.

Fair correction. What I meant was the origin items that were salvaged!

And I have said materials came from 2 X 158 items. 1 was originally 4 star and 1 was 6 star but the 6 star lost a star in salvage. You can waffle on all u want to me but I have done my own testing and unless u have my char set to very very poor rng then it's bollox

Here's an idea why don't 1 of u GM's come in-game and speak to the majority of active players about it. Not every1 uses the forum. But u will see it across the board. No1 is happy with the changes forcing ppl to give up and find a new server. Me being 1 of them, already looking into a new 1 that's hopefully coming soon. Not saying it's gunna be any good but not enjoying this game as much anymore now and neither is the ppl I've been asking about it all. Sorry for duplicating I tried to edit but took to long so saved message and pasted

I am saying levels of the material because that is the neutral way 100% of the players use to talk about materials Ingame. Gm might not address materials like this but that’s how players identify the materials they get and measure what materials to use on what item.

Last edited:
Your last post was asking for us to give you more information. What is it?

I can confirm that there is nothing broken that needs fixing.

I still prefer the upgrade system pre-patch.
Before we could use up all our 2/3/4star materials on standard items to make better materials we could then save. With this new system it makes all them 2/3/4* materials completely useless.
The chances of upgrades “working” has been increased. What you actually meant is, the items have a higher chance of going red. Not any extra chances Or more ease of gaining stats. You still need materials with a higher lvl than the item ur upgrading to gain any added stats.

What you’ve done has been a complete waste of your time and our money because nothing has changed except the lower materials are now floor worthy. Nothing what so ever has been changed that increase the chances or makes it easier to upgrade high lvl items. They go red. Woopety dooooo.

They don’t gain stats but it’s ok because it went red.........

I still prefer the upgrade system pre-patch.
Before we could use up all our 2/3/4star materials on standard items to make better materials we could then save. With this new system it makes all them 2/3/4* materials completely useless.
The chances of upgrades “working” has been increased. What you actually meant is, the items have a higher chance of going red. Not any extra chances Or more ease of gaining stats. You still need materials with a higher lvl than the item ur upgrading to gain any added stats.

What you’ve done has been a complete waste of your time and our money because nothing has changed except the lower materials are now floor worthy. Nothing what so ever has been changed that increase the chances or makes it easier to upgrade high lvl items. They go red. Woopety dooooo.

They don’t gain stats but it’s ok because it went red.........

all you do is cry on here if a upgrade doesn't work......

Back