New items and where is this server heading? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

New items and where is this server heading?

Still not convinced that's the 'superboss', killed it with 2 people yesterday, only reason it can't be solod is the traps on the way there

even thats possible when the Pets wouldnt be brain dead.

- - - Updated - - -

We get this moment every time you die pal ��

dunno whats special with DS dieng,try to drop me more than max once a month ^^

- - - Updated - - -

What we want is some super rare super high value items to hunt for. That OMG moment when a celestial item drops. That OMFG WE GOT A REJU ARM OMG OMG OMG.

Current new content won’t achieve them reactions.
Can’t see myself getting that excited for a guardian bracelet.

The new quest weapons are freaking awesome quests. Keep people busy for weeks. They deserve to be a fair bit better than the weps they already have. Mostly celestial.

No new mythic items are gonna achieve 2000gg+

Reju arm and cele items are the only items that demand the mega gg prices.
And the odd mythic like vengeance weapons.(there’s only two vengeance weapons EM lvl or higher ingame)

- - - Updated - - -

We are not ripping your content we love it or we wouldn’t be here. But we also play for them OMG I FOUND CELE moments.
I hope I’ve clarified this better for you

Yes i was happy as f when i found my rejuv with 5startao,best feeling in game if you find a super rare item like rejuv. if i find a celestial item my feelings is "yeyyy i can get some GG again"

We need Mystery cave back with mystery items for lvl 170+

also you guys keep talking about Ancient items.. does anyone even know what these items are meant to be like?

Have 100% agree with ds on this we been waiting for new item content for to long now and tbf some of items they have been brought out during events are decent but when you look at the fact the cele/hc etc have resistance stats I'd much rather lose dc and have resistance then have max dc an no resistance stats and if I'm honest I do believe tht hc drops frm em but the fact tht 9/10 it drops complete shit is pointless in even doing it tbh

- - - Updated - - -

And tbh Andy we are just giving you are honest opinions about our experiences of the game atm and there isn't a new spells in game atm players are now hitting 180 mark with the same spells since 158 etc and tbh what I would rly like to see is a new group go cave like rdd/bdp bdp is a load of fun when your running it with guild. Zt is a load of fun it was is I like tht it's more of a group cave makes it alot more fun. But again these are just are opinions and suggestions it's entirely upto what you do with server I'm sure will we all keep playing it same way like the mir geeks we are ����

I'd love to see a new cave like black dragon dungeon or ice temple. These even now are great places to hunt as a guild.

yeah, we needed a new version of rdd bdp and instead we got GP caves, yes great for noobs but less appealing for the old timers. Getting drip few one new thing at a time just isnt that exciting.

I know there's obvious reservations about brining in new V diff kit, SO, how about this.......

Some sort of timer on "test kit" or "uber drop" kit..... Have some stuff that drops but vanishes after 3 months (or even a month)! As a GM u could drip feed this kinda stuff into server as u please (based on rates) have a "free testing period" (no one can moan if it drops with a timer on it!). Fk me i know i come up with alot of shite ideas but i think this one has legs

Back