New Dedicated Server and updates | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

New Dedicated Server and updates

Any chance talking about orbs, items that are at there maximum orb level carry a warning, ie " this item has reached its maximum orb level".
Rather than losing the orb when item doesnt upgrade.. especially on say storm orbs etc.. or a list of base kit items so we can work it
Out for ourselves.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Yeah that would be really good, I've lost so many orbs do that. Usually cos I've not paid attention and got a normal orb and thought it was pure and tried to use on an item that is +8 or +9

Are you sure ive done this many times it hides in bag I've always Logged out and back in and the orb re-appears, however only with Normal orbs not tried with pure orbs.
Maybe it's only certain orbs. They have definitely vanished for me. I reload bag often

If you get the error 'Gem has reached maximum upgrade' then orb/gem should not be consumed. It does, annoyingly, disappear until you reload bag. Current implementation limitation

If you get the error 'Gem has reached maximum upgrade' then orb/gem should not be consumed. It does, annoyingly, disappear until you reload bag. Current implementation limitation

I will test this again soon. I am sure I have had them consumed this way in the past

Re Dura orb yes make them back to making + 2 dura but migt do as on Pureduraorb u get back the dura us dura to as a form of spesial repeir ,
as told mig ade a New gem that is repeir gem that not buff upp the max dura on items.
ps how now dura orbs work migt hurt Your gg sals of tele and recal items .

Back