Mayday Event | The Legend of Mir

Mayday Event

Marshall9889

I see the event notice board includes a mayday event ? Can we get more info on this ? Is it going to be a lunar buff type thing or is there something else planned ? Apologies if I missed any other posts on this .
Thanks

I was wondering this too and also the summer event is there any info on that? When I was searching the websites news history to see event details the summer event was the only one I couldn't find.

The three big actual 'events' are Easter, Halloween and Christmas. They come with big easy maps with themed mobs and bosses, private caves, and extra quests

Any other occasional events outside of that are usually just a couple of weeks of bonuses, like a super lunar on drugs

Would be nice to see something a little different for a change, but that's how it's always been with very few exceptions

Im hoping the summer event will be like the big 3 events like zade said. as the gap between Easter and Halloween is huge and could do with filling with a event :) which I've made a few forum posts in the past about. :)

Unsure if bank holiday will just be like lunar events but I'm hoping for something different to mix it up

I could be wrong of course, but I suspect the reason there's no big event in the summer is that everyone who plays is too busy. Most on the server are in their 30s and 40s, we played euro Mir in our youth and are here for nostalgia now. But with age comes kids, and with kids comes summer holidays. That's why the server always dies off in summer and gets busy again when the kids all go back to school. I don't think a big event would change that pattern at all

I could be wrong of course, but I suspect the reason there's no big event in the summer is that everyone who plays is too busy. Most on the server are in their 30s and 40s, we played euro Mir in our youth and are here for nostalgia now. But with age comes kids, and with kids comes summer holidays. That's why the server always dies off in summer and gets busy again when the kids all go back to school. I don't think a big event would change that pattern at all
Few young people on this server too, I started playing project69 (first actual char) when I was 12. I'm 18 now

Back