Announcement - May Bank Holiday Events and Town Sieges | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement May Bank Holiday Events and Town Sieges

Thing is people will pk at the start but soon get fed up of pking noobs/PVE guilds because it wont be worth going red all the time. so guilds will just fight vs guilds because they will war each other.
Best way is just stay out of fighting and enjoy it ::) just RT or telering away, if they want to waste there time chasing let them chase :)

We all know who these people are because they try and ruin every event we have.

People will just Grief and make everyone Red when Player drops are disabled, should enable it on Elysian map at least.
Otherwise no proper reason to fight for a boss when people just can spam GG scrolls steal the boss.
smh

Warda hosted this event a few years back on p69, still remember it. Was very lovely. Everyone grouped together and we smashed them super/champion bosses. However it didnt last for two days! Lucky fellow arcadians.

I'll put here if anyone does wish to group up I'll be happy to do although I understand I am rather a low level for most players

Maybe for siege main bosses a token system group gets a token dropped into each bag on kill which can be exchanged at the Champoins NPC for loot
Random extra value tokens for extra special loot etc
Gold token rare or top tier
Silver token mainstream rare
Bronze lvl appropriate gear for boss

I actually think the free for all kinda adds to the fun . A bit of healthy PK for some of the bosses just adds to the fun . In the high level range Ofcourse . The grieving to make players go instant red like someone else mentioned could be a problem though unless GM can make it 180 to enter Elysian for those invasions .. or make it so we all have blue/orange names like a purge type thing where PK doesn't matter in those areas . 🤣

Last edited:

May Holiday Events​

Join us over the May bank holiday weekends for epic server-wide buffs and town invasions.

Early May bank holiday events​

Schedule:

Double Drops, Double Supers and XP x1.5 on 3rd – 6th May

Town Sieges
from 10 AM BST on 5th and 6th May

Town Sieges will take place simultaneously in various towns with PvP enabled but player drops disabled.

• Level 50-100 monsters and bosses in Ayarin Province
  • Level 90-130 monsters and bosses in Prajna Island
  • Level 120-165 monsters and bosses in Mongchon Province
  • Level 170+ monsters and bosses in Elysium

Safe zones should remain relatively clear of monsters, however players should remain vigilant!

The post May Bank Holiday Events and Town Sieges appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...
So its exp 1.3 or 1.5?

You can always check the right hand just underneath the map for the current server rates . Usually helpful when the lunar events on if in doubt ....
In fairness, he asked the question before the buff was active. Now that it's active it does say 150% in that bit. But the blue notifications in the chat window still say x1.3 which is incorrect

Back