Announcement - May Bank Holiday Events and Town Sieges | The Legend of Mir

Announcement May Bank Holiday Events and Town Sieges

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member

May Holiday Events​

Join us over the May bank holiday weekends for epic server-wide buffs and town invasions.

Early May bank holiday events​

Schedule:

Double Drops, Double Supers and XP x1.5 on 3rd – 6th May

Town Sieges
from 10 AM BST on 5th and 6th May

Town Sieges will take place simultaneously in various towns with PvP enabled but player drops disabled.

• Level 50-100 monsters and bosses in Ayarin Province
  • Level 90-130 monsters and bosses in Prajna Island
  • Level 120-165 monsters and bosses in Mongchon Province
  • Level 170+ monsters and bosses in Elysium

Safe zones should remain relatively clear of monsters, however players should remain vigilant!

The post May Bank Holiday Events and Town Sieges appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...

Hopefully bigger guilds will be kinder towards small guilds and share/group them and not just pk them :) leave the pk between the guilds that have beef.

How are you going to prevent people from standing on drops until timed out , I can see this happening a lot xyz get the kill but non end abc stand on drops repulsing people away like at old Xmas sieges

How are you going to prevent people from standing on drops until timed out , I can see this happening a lot xyz get the kill but non end abc stand on drops repulsing people away like at old Xmas sieges
If someone stands on your drop pk them. Especially as a ranged player, it'll be hard for someone to fight back against you if they can't move

T
Thats why i like mir3 style pickup from a couple of spaces away to avoid griefing like this. Would be impossible for a solo lower level to PK a wiz or tao from one of top guilds just sat on the drop.

Last edited:
If someone stands on your drop pk them. Especially as a ranged player, it'll be hard for someone to fight back against you if they can't move
That’s true but a few in guild pointed out we are a PVE guild and as such don’t PvP what would be the consequences after such event if we retaliated in such a scenario ….
I just hope people take it in the spirit of the event …. But you never know

That’s true but a few in guild pointed out we are a PVE guild and as such don’t PvP what would be the consequences after such event if we retaliated in such a scenario ….
I think the point of the event is to promote as much pk as possible. Personally speaking, I see zero issues with a PvE guild Pking during a pk event. It's griefing that upsets people, not people that play the game as GM intended. I say, PK away 😉

Ask us for help :D

I dont see fun in this till you open players drops in this event if that happens this event will b OP honest

I think the point of the event is to promote as much pk as possible. Personally speaking, I see zero issues with a PvE guild Pking during a pk event. It's griefing that upsets people, not people that play the game as GM intended. I say, PK away 😉
Well if your guild is pve and you are killing a boss somehow 2 players come and start pking your members while you are a pve guild what you gonna do fight back for the boss or tt pk is very important to defend your self and your members i think GM should open drops in this event also so people will will learn to defend there self and and learn some skill and learn how to fast tt when someone is trying to kill them mostly in this game i have seen people cant tt fast and dies

Well if your guild is pve and you are killing a boss somehow 2 players come and start pking your members while you are a pve guild what you gonna do fight back for the boss or tt pk is very important to defend your self and your members i think GM should open drops in this event also so people will will learn to defend there self and and learn some skill and learn how to fast tt when someone is trying to kill them mostly in this game i have seen people cant tt fast and dies
I share your vision but disagree on how it can work

Pve players in a drop zone will instantly TT if they are paying attention, or will be killed if they aren't. That doesn't teach them anything

Having an event like this with no preyer drops gives those players a chance to experience what it's like to fight back and have a bit of practice without any risk. That's far more valuable to the community

I have always interpreted being in a PvE guild as meaning you don't start it.

Doesn't mean you can't finish it if its an evenly matched fight (which some 'pk'ers' abhor...)

It's why I detest how some can one or two hit people. By the time you have changed from just playing the game and minding your own business to full on PK you will be long dead. It's too binary.

I am sure it will be fun for what it is something different and a chance to try out your gear skills etc in a worldwide event ……
Let’s hope the usual suspects don’t ruin it for the rest ………
I told my guild just have fun with it ……

Back