Magic find | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Magic find

Not on a plate. If I have 2 mc rings with extra holy on, salvage both and get a design and esse from each ring, l then upgrade another mc rings does than then have holy on ? Just asking for a few hints. Not everyone has millions of cash to waste.

From my own testing that is not the case

Not on a plate. If I have 2 mc rings with extra holy on, salvage both and get a design and esse from each ring, l then upgrade another mc rings does than then have holy on ? Just asking for a few hints. Not everyone has millions of cash to waste.

No that will not necesarily add holy. Essence and designs do not retain any data about the item they were salvaged from

So there's no formula just chance? That sucks . Thanks for feed back. Won't bother with upgrade any more.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

So there's no formula just chance? That sucks . Thanks for feed back. Won't bother with upgrade any more.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

There are formulas, of course there are. But only to affect the level of upgrade, not which stat gets upgraded

Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I see your point but Mir has been and (hopefully) always will be a game with certain of chance (and aspects of skill)
The chance aspect is what keeps a lot of people going and makes it addictive 😊

Back