Lykos | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Lykos

i dont know why its even possible tbh, i dont think alt s is the answer. Maybe the owner just wants to join the special club? Current Members: Via Fuji speed

- - - Updated - - -

Nine times out of ten he is putting chars pets etc over my stalls as he thinks he has the sole right to sell gameshop items for gold. Im trying to up load images but I think I havent posted on forum enough.

I did report this to GM's as whilst it isnt against the rules per say he just blocks stalls and once again has started it. I had to try and source Lord Sauron armour just so he couldnt block stalls. I believe Jeffro has a few problems with Lykos, Butcha, WankaWonka Upgrade all the same person.

Beebo

its like big issue sellers fighting over the best corner on the high street =p

i dont know why its even possible tbh, i dont think alt s is the answer. Maybe the owner just wants to join the special club? Current Members: Via Fuji speed

- - - Updated - - -

its like big issue sellers fighting over the best corner on the high street =p

What a moron...next time he wrongly puts Elixers on for the wrong price - I wont't give them back next time

This dude is a total cunt. He’s the sole reason I now turn off stalls altogether. So not only does he completely lose my custom, so does everybody else. Geezas a mug I’d never buy a single thing from him

- - - Updated - - -

There should be a stalls only area that we can visit when looking to make a purchase.

All I can say is click on my stalls "Gameshop,Gameshop2 and Koaleamos you'll always get a fair price.

Back