Lower level super/champ bosses | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Lower level super/champ bosses

Tbf if u don't know about a super or champ mob untill you hit it will cause a lot of crying to form me thinks , as ppl will run into lures of mobs and before they know it be dead cos they didn't realise there was a champ n super in the lure lol

Also be a bit cheaper for trying to tame super champ pets on grp hunt as you won't know at first until late it's hit and by time u try tame 4 of your teams banged it lol

Tbf if u don't know about a super or champ mob untill you hit it will cause a lot of crying to form me thinks , as ppl will run into lures of mobs and before they know it be dead cos they didn't realise there was a champ n super in the lure lol

Also be a bit cheaper for trying to tame super champ pets on grp hunt as you won't know at first until late it's hit and by time u try tame 4 of your teams banged it lol

Makes wiz job a little harder, I think we can handle it and it might settle some of the anti-op-wiz moaning that goes on, I get what you're saying but I think I'd still support it

1. I dont see why Wiz need to tame Super/Champ mobs anyway, I think that needs to be changed as the pets are good anyway.
2. I do believe that hiding the red/blue ring until mob has been struck will just lead to wizard/Tao just skipping through lures and casting a low mana cost AoE spell like lower resist fire or toxic gas, to tag and find the supers.

Why not have it how ZumaDungeon is, elite mobs existed but they had a different level and more powerful stats, nothing wrong with that if someone wants to run through and mouse over every mob to find them then that's a more tedious game to play anyway so props to them in that case

Makes wiz job a little harder, I think we can handle it and it might settle some of the anti-op-wiz moaning that goes on, I get what you're saying but I think I'd still support it

Yeh I wasn't disagreeing I'd quite like the extra challenge, in my head I was actually referring to warriors and crystal temple , they seem to get banged silLy if taking on 4 speakers and 1's a super

Yeh I wasn't disagreeing I'd quite like the extra challenge, in my head I was actually referring to warriors and crystal temple , they seem to get banged silLy if taking on 4 speakers and 1's a super

Maybe they just need more ice res :p or switch to TDB for a moment on the super and get some bloodlust on the go, or BC out and use entrap to para the super once it's revealed, plenty options. A lot of warriors like to just leave FF on all the time and lvl semi-afk then complain they are slower than wiz. Maybe they aren't slower than wiz, they are just slower than people who put effort in. With a bit of effort warriors are fine. I'm mostly lazy on mine atm, but I can safely do 300 mill exp per hour solo without an exp pot when I want to, and ppl always slag my kit, so I must be doing something right.

Maybe they just need more ice res :p or switch to TDB for a moment on the super and get some bloodlust on the go, or BC out and use entrap to para the super once it's revealed, plenty options. A lot of warriors like to just leave FF on all the time and lvl semi-afk then complain they are slower than wiz. Maybe they aren't slower than wiz, they are just slower than people who put effort in. With a bit of effort warriors are fine. I'm mostly lazy on mine atm, but I can safely do 300 mill exp per hour solo without an exp pot when I want to, and ppl always slag my kit, so I must be doing something right.

Your warrior kits not bad. Especially for the level it's at. I keep af kitted with 100% dd, for a 147 it's a beast little kit.

Back