Heroes League buff timers | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Heroes League buff timers

I remember hitting 168 and suddenly I was able to put an extra ancient lichen on my heroic pots, are you suggesting that's OP and high level people shouldn't be allowed to add more ancient lichens than lower level people because pots that last longer is too "game changing"

I remember hitting 168 and suddenly I was able to put an extra ancient lichen on my heroic pots, are you suggesting that's OP and high level people shouldn't be allowed to add more ancient lichens than lower level people because pots that last longer is too "game changing"

Frankly speaking that is the reward for achieving that level and it will be a game changer for you in smallest way.

It's a good idea, but so many people are obsessed with timers on buffs lately when I've never seen an issue with it. The buff icon what was added at the top of the screen means you can plan to and keep the buffs going for an eternity anyway. And the guild shield what adds time onto potions already does that, so why bother making it a permanent free thing for players in Heroes League.
This is all just something what is going to take time and resources from the GM when there could be something more useful being worked on.

Clutching at straws....

Back