Hawk Tuah | The Legend of Mir

Hawk Tuah

ggggfv

Now i have your attention with my ingenious Thread title......

i think its time to honestly take a look at the direction the server has gone and start to make some changes, particularly regarding wars and pk.... which in my opinion is the heart and soul of mir, i had suggested almost 2 years ago when notors / firstblood held castles simultaneously which were both guilds i was in at the time that wars should be guild vs guild and not have allies involved due to the fact i was absolutely bored that there was no competition, i dont even understand the ally function it seems a bit cuckish in all honesty, i think that change alone would bring more wars... secondly i propose removing the limit to the amount of times you can war a castle, im unsure as to why this was ever changed? because some moaned they didnt like waiting about if the guild who created war didnt show?? boohoo its your castle to defend so defend it regardless if you want it that much... thirdly the newest karma update is ridiculous, have to hunt to have high karma to see other players on map like its some form of privilege, i just see this as a scheme to get people playing more when in essence at its current state theres nothing to play for and i mean regarding wars and pk not content, sorry if ive offended or hurt anyones feelings.. hehe.

just call me Big Chen Chen Trump and lets make Mir great again.

The best war times on here was with ForbiddenCity because it was a whole community of middle east based players. Now this community itself is divided across multiple sections of the game.

Go put up some flyers in Egypt and try to bring them back.

The best war times on here was with ForbiddenCity because it was a whole community of middle east based players. Now this community itself is divided across multiple sections of the game.

Go put up some flyers in Egypt and try to bring them back.

I dont think thats the answer unfortunately

Even as a PvE player I would be very happy to see the return of wars. Always money to be made during them and the game does feel like it's missing it's core element without them going on.

Would be interesting to see what changes hopefully will happen to bring them back

Even as a PvE player I would be very happy to see the return of wars. Always money to be made during them and the game does feel like it's missing it's core element without them going on.

Would be interesting to see what changes hopefully will happen to bring them back
I think the gm won't bother changing any rules or anything to ensure wars come back. We as players have to step up and find a solution

Depends on what is truly making them not want to do the wars. Is it something that the players themselves can change or is it something outside of their control?

Reducing the amount of castles to 2 should break a couple of alliances and create a thirst for competiton.

Sabuk and Phoenix, bin the rest off. They was all added when big competitive wars happened frequently each week. Now could be the time to close their doors until further notice.

Reducing the amount of castles to 2 should break a couple of alliances and create a thirst for competiton.

Sabuk and Phoenix, bin the rest off. They was all added when big competitive wars happened frequently each week. Now could be the time to close their doors until further notice.

Even so the hoops you need to jump through to create wars etc is too long winded, imo it just has to be rewinded to the oldschool way.

Even so the hoops you need to jump through to create wars etc is too long winded, imo it just has to be rewinded to the oldschool way.
I have no idea what the process is, can you explain?

The last time I knew you declared a war was in Bichon castle with some gold

I have no idea what the process is, can you explain?

The last time I knew you declared a war was in Bichon castle with some gold

You now need x amount of guild points x amount of gold on x days with no wars able to be set again after x amount of days.

You now need x amount of guild points x amount of gold on x days with no wars able to be set again after x amount of days.

It would probably be ok to remove the cooldown of not being able to declare another war for a set amount of days. I typically don't mind the guild points being added in though as it just prevents inactive guilds declaring and promotes using the strategy of booking a war for the most convenient day that the members will be able to attend.

I think it would be decent to actually allow the guild leader to choose a date for the guild (in the following 7 days, minimum 2 days away) so that they don't have to guess when it will be set.

Still need to have some of those castles removed though, and put all the free GP cave entries under one roof.

If its an active guild this is a complete non-issue. This is only a factor for troll guilds that only log on to declare wars they have no intention of attending just to waste everyone's time. If people behaved properly GM wouldn't have needed to change the system. Can't have it both ways

If its an active guild this is a complete non-issue. This is only a factor for troll guilds that only log on to declare wars they have no intention of attending just to waste everyone's time. If people behaved properly GM wouldn't have needed to change the system. Can't have it both ways
any guild should be free to set a war, whether they show up or not the castle holders only job should be to show up to defend it, cant have it both ways.

It would probably be ok to remove the cooldown of not being able to declare another war for a set amount of days. I typically don't mind the guild points being added in though as it just prevents inactive guilds declaring and promotes using the strategy of booking a war for the most convenient day that the members will be able to attend.

I think it would be decent to actually allow the guild leader to choose a date for the guild (in the following 7 days, minimum 2 days away) so that they don't have to guess when it will be set.

Still need to have some of those castles removed though, and put all the free GP cave entries under one roof.

again, its not down to other people when castle holders members are able to attend... i think this is an irrelevant factor, the castle holders should always be able to attend and if they are not they can just win it back when they are able to attend.

again, its not down to other people when castle holders members are able to attend... i think this is an irrelevant factor, the castle holders should always be able to attend and if they are not they can just win it back when they are able to attend.

I think he was talking about the attacking guilds being able to set what day they want to attack so they can have the most members online to attack the castle.

Back