Griefing on sharix | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Griefing on sharix

looooooooooooooooool rekt

- - - Updated - - -

This has happened to so many chars ... leave ur char afk in a drop zone and ur gonna get cleaned... just the way it is

- - - Updated - - -

I made this same post when it happened to make afk in hell as I had a serious amount of PK points so was going to take a long time to go yellow. Legacy at the time done it to me, until they realised who was playing the char I got most of my kit back. A post was made, nothing come of it. Its just a part of the game atm unless he puts an accept button on the revival then it's a normal function of the game. Get over it, I had to.

Yeh soz bout that mate ROFL

- - - Updated - - -

This has happened to so many chars ... leave ur char afk in a drop zone and ur gonna get cleaned... just the way it is

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh soz bout that mate ROFL[/QUOTE]
Haha! ill pk you if you don't join us in Immortals ��

Last edited:
Hello server today happened a rly outrageous thing. A member of Fellas : sharix forget his char AFK on ice temple, after 4hours he did get teleported away and 3 rly unfair players : topbuzzers, alreadyfamous and bigbadaboom found him. they revived and killed him many times and they got the biggest part of his kit.
Ok it was his mistake but they abused a game mechanic to ruin his game, and on all the online games i played that's considered griefing. Usually griefing ends in a ban for the unlawful players.

https://imgur.com/a/K9L9D1E there's the screen

i'm just courious of what our community think about that. And i hope Andy consider the idea of punish this abuse.
Frankly, I do not know why you posted this. I do not even understand where or who was wrong outside the sharix. Some of us would have gone further, some would have killed him. In the game you have the freedom to choose freely what you want. Guilty is Sharix.

Dont realy understand this post , so do other guilds do ? Deals.. it is not like it are one guild vs them.

It's true they come back and everyone in TGF leaving becuz they bad ass :encouragement:, TGF don't have a life other than mir so it is blatant the root cause of them leaving is from their return to pking

Back