Ghouls & Ghosts - Halloween 2020 | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Ghouls & Ghosts - Halloween 2020

Absloutely GREAT event! perhaps afew too many item drops but im not complaining one bit.

Spectre's taking all my mp in 1 hit though on wiz is rough, gotta get my army of frogs on the go.

good maps and drops were fab last night but losing all MP for a tao is a killer, pets aren’t strong enough to last in a map with no mp pots dropping, find a decent mob and all your mp is gone...

For my level, outstanding lvling, outstanding items drops but poor on the runes.

2 out of 3 ain't bad - but lets go for broke and please up the spawns on Spectres and Ancient Tombs or have them drop larger sizes more frequently.

After all, this was billed as a rune event, I have yet to socket one from the event!

Other than that, a big thank you!

Got lucky with an xl hp off a pumpkin reaper, was very disappointed at the drops from grim reaper though. Hellraiser -160 wasn't terrible but is a huge pain in the ass. Nice that it's not a drop zone though.

For my level, outstanding lvling, outstanding items drops but poor on the runes.

2 out of 3 ain't bad - but lets go for broke and please up the spawns on Spectres and Ancient Tombs or have them drop larger sizes more frequently.

After all, this was billed as a rune event, I have yet to socket one from the event!

Other than that, a big thank you!

Yeah this is my only negative....but the weeks still early. Hopefully get more runes yet....

Back