Gems | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Gems

The problem is that they cost too much to make. Have to buy a fine grinding oil plus play for the build of the orb. 1 orb is costing 3 mill. That equals to about 8gg per orb.
There just isn’t enough.
I think u should only have to have a gem and fine grinding oil. Shouldn’t have to pay to build the orb. It makes it not worthwhile for people to do. It’s too expensive.
Then they fail to build then they fail to upgrade. Should be 100% chance to craft. .

- - - Updated - - -

Is ur kit maxed? Nobody’s kit is maxed. Not enuff orbs for sale

- - - Updated - - -

And I have about 20 items that need orbing right now. That’s without ancient kit in a few weeks

Hunt them as well as buy them, you can clear ct elite mobs on 1st floor and get about 6 fine oils, then svalt guards and biles.. I have a character literally buldging from the sides with fine oils, it's finding the gems what takes longer and when I get them I just try to make an orb so I really don't get affected by the costs as I've made plenty of gold from hunting and selling junk. Yeah if you stood and bought all oils gems and then grinding costs on top of that, I imagine that is gonna hurt your pocket, but you don't have to do that though.

The problem is that they cost too much to make. Have to buy a fine grinding oil plus play for the build of the orb. 1 orb is costing 3 mill. That equals to about 8gg per orb.
There just isn’t enough.
I think u should only have to have a gem and fine grinding oil. Shouldn’t have to pay to build the orb. It makes it not worthwhile for people to do. It’s too expensive.
Then they fail to build then they fail to upgrade. Should be 100% chance to craft. .

- - - Updated - - -

Is ur kit maxed? Nobody’s kit is maxed. Not enuff orbs for sale

- - - Updated - - -

And I have about 20 items that need orbing right now. That’s without ancient kit in a few weeks

If you asked me that question 1 year ago the answer would be yes, all my kit was maxed, most stats were +14 or +15 thanks to ultra orbs. Since then most of those items have been upgraded further or replaced and I haven't bothered to re-orb everything as I'm kinda working on all 3 chars equally at the moment so never seem to get round to it.

I know exactly how much it costs because, I'm OCD as fuck, as you know, so obviously I have multiple spreadsheets calculating it all out. I have recorded gem-orb creation success rates over several thousand gems and confirmed for my own eyes that despite big variances quite often then long term average is indeed 50% as adwertised, and I know chances of orbs working for each stat and even have a chart showing success drop off as stats increase. You're not the only one who puts massive amount of time into learning the game in detail mate.

As far your quoted prices, that's way off. There's no excuse for someone like you buying oils, those are free and very plentiful. The real cost of an orb is half what you claim.

If you asked me that question 1 year ago the answer would be yes, all my kit was maxed, most stats were +14 or +15 thanks to ultra orbs. Since then most of those items have been upgraded further or replaced and I haven't bothered to re-orb everything as I'm kinda working on all 3 chars equally at the moment so never seem to get round to it.

I know exactly how much it costs because, I'm OCD as fuck, as you know, so obviously I have multiple spreadsheets calculating it all out. I have recorded gem-orb creation success rates over several thousand gems and confirmed for my own eyes that despite big variances quite often then long term average is indeed 50% as adwertised, and I know chances of orbs working for each stat and even have a chart showing success drop off as stats increase. You're not the only one who puts massive amount of time into learning the game in detail mate.

As far your quoted prices, that's way off. There's no excuse for someone like you buying oils, those are free and very plentiful. The real cost of an orb is half what you claim.

Careful daz, Humpty Dumpty the obese English teacher is going to be very upset with your spelling

ZWT best place for normal he gems using souls after that just have to hunt them, can it say iv noticed any drop in amount dropping

]I can’t fathom spending 3 hours hunting for 20 gems that might make 8 orbs if I’m lucky. I need like 500 orbs for my items. So does everyone else. Need a bigger supply

I ventured out of safe zone for a bit last night and in 2 hours I made around 20 orbs, and that's only pure, after leaving all the normal ones and half the pure ones on the floor because I had no bag space. I also hunted the oils myself, it really doesn't take long. If I kept that rate up and actually picked up all the gems that dropped (could recall a store char if I wasn't so lazy) it would take me like 2 or 3 weeks to gather the 500 orbs you reckon it takes to max out a kit. Okay we're in lunar cycle so let's half the rate for talking sake, worst case it's gonna take 6 weeks. That's not a long time at all. I really don't think there's any problem with gem drop rates

I ventured out of safe zone for a bit last night and in 2 hours I made around 20 orbs, and that's only pure, after leaving all the normal ones and half the pure ones on the floor because I had no bag space. I also hunted the oils myself, it really doesn't take long. If I kept that rate up and actually picked up all the gems that dropped (could recall a store char if I wasn't so lazy) it would take me like 2 or 3 weeks to gather the 500 orbs you reckon it takes to max out a kit. Okay we're in lunar cycle so let's half the rate for talking sake, worst case it's gonna take 6 weeks. That's not a long time at all. I really don't think there's any problem with gem drop rates

Well me and Andy disagree

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA eat ur heart out.

- - - Updated - - -

Well me and Andy disagree

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA eat ur heart out.

I need to find 40 gems to make 20 orbs. Costing 8mill in gold and 40 fine grinding oils costing 8 mill if I get them for 200k each. Out of them 20 orbs I might get 5/6 work.
So it’s cost me 16mill gold plus three hours of hunting for 5/6 upgrades.
If I’m doing items that are nearly finished like a ice drake that is +8 acc already, I could use 20 pure acc orbs and not even get it +9. The success rates of crafting and success rates of pure orbs are too low in my opinion

You don't HAVE to buy 8 mill worth of grinding oils you can hunt them easier than the pure gems lol.

Adding pointless stats to try push your uefa agenda

Can't have everything on a plate, some content needs to remain slow to give people stuff to do outside of farming the same bosses on repeat.

Maybe the changes to the drops gimped orb rates more? Remember scorp saying, less gems more items. Could be why people are now seeing less. Slight change to rates is all that's needed. We definitely don't need them too easy to obtain! otherwise we take away from the games long term life.

The easier stuff is to obtain the less people have to do. The more people moan, due to a lack of things to do.

Chinese New year event was enough to show that.

Can't have everything on a plate, some content needs to remain slow to give people stuff to do outside of farming the same bosses on repeat.

Maybe the changes to the drops gimped orb rates more? Remember scorp saying, less gems more items. Could be why people are now seeing less. Slight change to rates is all that's needed. We definitely don't need them too easy to obtain! otherwise we take away from the games long term life.

The easier stuff is to obtain the less people have to do. The more people moan, due to a lack of things to do.

Chinese New year event was enough to show that.

2nd this!

Dam chinese new year event took 6 months life out the server! Easter event was a band aid but the damage was already done. Fortunately Andy + team has the experience to come back from this and no doubt make server stronger than ever but its undoubtable we are going through a low patch right now!

Back