FireFrenzy doesnt proc Bloodlust. Bug? | The Legend of Mir

FireFrenzy doesnt proc Bloodlust. Bug?

Hello as title says i've been using Firefrenzy to level but keep having to switch back to crosshalfmoon just to get the extra sustain for bloodlust to proc when luring mobs, which doesn't seem right to me.

Not got frostfrenzy yet so i don't know if bloodlust works with that.

Just seems like a bug to me?

Or is it intentional? if it is...really why? big shame to be honest if so. Would be great if it would proc on the mob you're hitting.

Thanks
/Luckie

Hello as title says i've been using Firefrenzy to level but keep having to switch back to crosshalfmoon just to get the extra sustain for bloodlust to proc when luring mobs, which doesn't seem right to me.

Not got frostfrenzy yet so i don't know if bloodlust works with that.

Just seems like a bug to me?

Or is it intentional? if it is...really why? big shame to be honest if so. Would be great if it would proc on the mob you're hitting.

Thanks
/Luckie
Im sure that fire/frost frenzy don't proc bloodlust from what I remember. But chilling sword, blazing sword and flaming sword do I believe. So using them in between would heal you I think.

It's intentional. It would simply be too powerful if it worked with those skills

A tip if you're struggling to level in big lures as a warrior, wear a hp regen torch, gives you +200% regen. Way more useful than 10% PA. If it's still too much, stand near a wall so only half as many mobs hit you at a time. Once you get frost frenzy it gets easier too, frost doesn't do much damage but it's nice to switch to it for a couple swings to slow all the mobs in your lure, then back to fire

It's intentional. It would simply be too powerful if it worked with those skills

A tip if you're struggling to level in big lures as a warrior, wear a hp regen torch, gives you +200% regen. Way more useful than 10% PA. If it's still too much, stand near a wall so only half as many mobs hit you at a time. Once you get frost frenzy it gets easier too, frost doesn't do much damage but it's nice to switch to it for a couple swings to slow all the mobs in your lure, then back to fire
Depends on how much ice damage your kit has I suppose. Was going to get a high ice damage kit. But I'm poor haha.

Fire frenzy defo more powerful though for me.

Oh torches do extra things?! I'm a new player, started 1 week ago (casual). Can you buy these in skull island?

Thanks for the tips though! Managed to get frostfrenzy today and that's been a bit fun to use, just low damage compared to firefrenzy and CHM.

Oh torches do extra things?! I'm a new player, started 1 week ago (casual). Can you buy these in skull island?

Thanks for the tips though! Managed to get frostfrenzy today and that's been a bit fun to use, just low damage compared to firefrenzy and CHM.
The special torches are in the gg shop. 5gg for 3 hours. Once you're out of skull island you can trade for gg, people commonly sell gold bars for gg instead of buying it for real money

The special torches are in the gg shop. 5gg for 3 hours. Once you're out of skull island you can trade for gg, people commonly sell gold bars for gg instead of buying it for real money

You can also find player stores that sell these for gold, as well as in the loyalty point tab in the gameshop.

Back