FAI Andy the game master | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

FAI Andy the game master

Well it didnt happen to me before or since that one incident, and these days players kit are even more powerful than they were then, and mine is still somewhere around below average, still run in castles on a 155 tao and manage to use tt fine.. and back then I died on a wiz with a pro ring on and a single warrior hitting me, hit tt about 6 times it kept replacing into my belt so yeah, doubt I was dead when I hit tt, something was weird about that

There is still a weird visual/graphics issue that is nearly impossible to replicate that still happens now which has happened to me and others(cant say recently thought) and its when the TT is in a Belt slot and you press that number on the keyboard (several times it doesnt actually work) then if your lucky enough to have a TT in another slot or quick enough to open back and click your saved but gotta say its like its not registered in the belt slot properly as it wont let you press it (and I wasnt dead on this occasion as i managed to open bag quick enough to click another TT)

The notices don't always work right: I have had the notice i was dead, and still wound up being tt to town. Defo a bug. Has happened several times over the last year.

The notices don't always work right: I have had the notice i was dead, and still wound up being tt to town. Defo a bug. Has happened several times over the last year.

Seems unlikely. That's a failure notice and no more code would proceed it. More likely you tried two TTs and the second one was after you were dead. Easy to happen when the tt replaces itself in belt.

What about my item?

Basically its unfortunate that you salved it mate and he cannot make you that exact item back again as there is no history of salvaged items. He did reply to you on the 1st page, maybe you didnt quite understand that there is nothing that can be done, only try be more careful in future, sorry mate :-(

Last edited:
btw you dont get the salvage option in heroes town with lower lvl characters...

This salvage option has only been added to benefit lvl 160+ players for convenience i suppose.. which is great!! DS you just gotta suck this one up.. as much as it sucks it kinda was your own fault.

Been looking at how to make this safer, however with the popup windows being completely different I don't think another OK box would affect anything. Once people hit automation mode they will just dismiss it anyway

Been looking at how to make this safer, however with the popup windows being completely different I don't think another OK box would affect anything. Once people hit automation mode they will just dismiss it anyway

Maybe a completely different NPC who has salvage options for every piece, what only becomes open for people in Heroes League would be a safe option?
The one at the moment only allows jewellery salvage I believe

Back