Question - Event Championships, MostEventMonstersKilled | The Legend of Mir

Question Event Championships, MostEventMonstersKilled

Mustafa13

1722002005272.png

Hello, I have a question and perhaps a suggestion regarding the Most Event Monsters Killed challenge.

Do monster kills in the Private GG caves during the event count towards the challenge? If they do, wouldn't this create an imbalance in the competition?

For example two players, Frodo and Sam.

Frodo, who is wealthy, has accumulated 30k GG via buying it and hires levellers to continuously farm the GG caves, potentially killing around 300 monsters every 5 minutes. On the other hand, Sam, who is a skilled but not wealthy player, farms in public caves, managing to kill around 300 monsters in 20 minutes (just an estimate).

In this scenario, wouldn't Frodo have an unfair advantage and be almost guaranteed to win?

Can we have a poll to get this changed perhaps? Thank you.

View attachment 1022

Hello, I have a question and perhaps a suggestion regarding the Most Event Monsters Killed challenge.

Do monster kills in the Private GG caves during the event count towards the challenge? If they do, wouldn't this create an imbalance in the competition?

For example two players, Frodo and Sam.

Frodo, who is wealthy, has accumulated 30k GG via buying it and hires levellers to continuously farm the GG caves, potentially killing around 300 monsters every 5 minutes. On the other hand, Sam, who is a skilled but not wealthy player, farms in public caves, managing to kill around 300 monsters in 20 minutes (just an estimate).

In this scenario, wouldn't Frodo have an unfair advantage and be almost guaranteed to win?

Can we have a poll to get this changed perhaps? Thank you.
I would say the same plus gm have to change the kr should be pk area and a drop zone.

I would say the same plus gm have to change the kr should be pk area and a drop zone.
I completely agree with that; it's frustrating that the KR isn't a drop zone. It's a bit hard to explain, but let me put it this way:
1722010725012.png
In GG caves, one of the many bonuses are that you will be safe from "Pesky PKers" since these caves are private.
However, the thing is, nobody is going to bother PKing you in a public cave if drops are disabled. They'd only lose karma, go red, and they could just keep reviving themselves with scrolls.

So, because drops are disabled in public caves in KR, one of the benefits of private caves becomes less valuable, right? Since you'll be safe anywhere.
IF im making sense.

Attachments

• 1722010611842.png
    1722010611842.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
They do count yes but even if possible I'd have thought that the boss and extra supers in the private maps would slow people down

They do count yes but even if possible I'd have thought that the boss and extra supers in the private maps would slow people down
Oh okay, thanks for the clarification, I think you are correct about the bosses and extra supers slowing people down because:

I haven't been playing that much, but I've noticed that I have 10k mob kills and this is from public caves only.
Top 1 on monster kills leaderboard has only 14k.
So I think Sam can beat Frodo if he invests a lot of time!

My bad, This thread can be closed now, thanks.

Loving the event btw! Amazing job.
1722070415012.png
1722070420669.png

Back