Endgame bosses | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Endgame bosses

Bickering a side, I would love to see some drop stats from the main bosses! I don't understand why grand and direwolf are in em files but not in loki/tk tho

i dont see the problem here... give it few months there be items much much better and rarer than celestial stuff..right now celestial items are as rare as how holycrystal items were a year ago... and a year before that it was crystal items that were rare...

Yeah, this.

I like to think that Scorp has noticed the astronomical prices that HCA and Cele items command, has taken steps to counteract this and is biding his time to introduce the new top tier items. I thought they may have come in with Orc city, he must have something else up his sleeve :)

lol if u say so pal p.s using wizzie for em more these days but okay lol wasnt for u via wouldn't have a cele slayer so he thanks you aswell pal

Via lost a HELL of a lot more than me that day

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway back to the point.
-These bosses drop too much
-these bosses rs time is too long.

10/10 for making me bite in an attempt to diminish the thread

Bickering a side, I would love to see some drop stats from the main bosses! I don't understand why grand and direwolf are in em files but not in loki/tk tho

Im sure this was an oversight when the files were copied from RD, direwolf grand and even crystal should be removed from its files imo

#RemoveEMglobalshout

I do think it would be more fun if the mob count for EM rs or the timer (which ever it is) was reduced. Same with Loki. Not sure why Imms are not admitting the fact that they love a fight at these big bosses and each time, they have had a better drop from us than the boss it’s self. Yet none of you keen for the change? Or does 5star need to tell you all it’s good idea and you will benefit more...???

I do think it would be more fun if the mob count for EM rs or the timer (which ever it is) was reduced. Same with Loki. Not sure why Imms are not admitting the fact that they love a fight at these big bosses and each time, they have had a better drop from us than the boss it’s self. Yet none of you keen for the change? Or does 5star need to tell you all it’s good idea and you will benefit more...???

i dont get why yous dont go check the facebook page and realise that the boss is a RANDOM spawn why cant yous just accept the way the bosses are instead of moaning when you aint getting your way???

I don't get who has said we don't want them to spawn more often? All I see is people who haven't really killed more than a few, complaining the bosses drop too much.

As for 5star needing to tell us? Lost me!!!

i dont get why yous dont go check the facebook page and realise that the boss is a RANDOM spawn why cant yous just accept the way the bosses are instead of moaning when you aint getting your way???

Where’s the moaning?? I think it would be more fun if there were more fights over bosses.... as random as EM is there is always a way to make it rs more often even and still be random.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get who has said we don't want them to spawn more often? All I see is people who haven't really killed more than a few, complaining the bosses drop too much.

As for 5star needing to tell us? Lost me!!!

Your guild leader Eminem did in the post before yours..... “ why cant yous just accept the way the bosses are instead of moaning when you aint getting your way”

Where’s the moaning?? I think it would be more fun if there were more fights over bosses.... as random as EM is there is always a way to make it rs more often even and still be random.

- - - Updated - - -

Your guild leader Eminem did in the post before yours..... “ why cant yous just accept the way the bosses are instead of moaning when you aint getting your way”

OK so how is that saying he's against more frequent respawns? We've seen 4 in one day have we not? Random is random is the point, he's making.

It's already possible for it to respawn multiple times is what you all fail to grasp...

As for our guild leader said that in the post before mine? Uhm you posted first saying imms are against it???? Making out like 5star has to tell us to all agree to it.....

Prior to your post not a single mention of being against more frequent spawns was made..... Eminem simply said its random.....

Anyway you keep reading what you want and making up nonsense, rest of us will just continue using the content that's has been added.

Toodles

Haha loving reading this banter so much ! Makes me wanna try log in this weekend n check out the action , any know the respawn times on Saturday :p

Haha loving reading this banter so much ! Makes me wanna try log in this weekend n check out the action , any know the respawn times on Saturday :p

Fml just when iv quit your coming back lol good to see your still about creemy

The only way to make this better is to turn off all the shouts for supper and chap bosses within the game and change all there respawn times and do not tell anyone if they want to know the times they can sit at there computer sceen to see when it will come back ........ but that is just my point

my self i hate the whole shout out for super and champ boss i think this would just be better if u run into them like you used to do it is more fun and better for all players within the game

Back