Diablo | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Diablo

"pked TTD out of floor one" mate was 3 of us against 5 of u with mobs around great achievement.. ill bow down now

anyway yeah its been fked since i started server always bugs when pets on subs, been told it was mentioned to scorp before but no idea ><

Seriously dude u didn't bow when us 3 (fuji, chenghan, me) wiped ur group off about 8-10 ppl or so? Its a bit unfair tbh, i wanted a group thats all, i offered onyxia to grp with tho as shes the only 1 left, im not selfish

Seriously dude u didn't bow when us 3 (fuji, chenghan, me) wiped ur group off about 8-10 ppl or so? Its a bit unfair tbh, i wanted a group thats all, i offered onyxia to grp with tho as shes the only 1 left, im not selfish

if u wanna waste gg on rev scrolls to kill people in a no drop zone crack on lol, i explained that u want "peace" during event maps but mongles want to pk at bosses or outside? aint hovis this mate cant have best of both worlds, in regards to the grp onyxia was the one that had the group so check your facts :) im not selfish either far from its a game i play to enjoy but i refuse to sit back and let people take the piss or play god over a few pixels :) have a good day

if u wanna waste gg on rev scrolls to kill people in a no drop zone crack on lol, i explained that u want "peace" during event maps but mongles want to pk at bosses or outside? aint hovis this mate cant have best of both worlds, in regards to the grp onyxia was the one that had the group so check your facts :) im not selfish either far from its a game i play to enjoy but i refuse to sit back and let people take the piss or play god over a few pixels :) have a good day

She has the group but ur not telling the truth some1 told her not to grp (did this ryhme eminem, u could do a rap out of it) so tell me if u lot dont wanna grp stop lying to a 2 year old kid playing on mir that the grp is full with like 8-10 ppl? I just started playing mir yesterday, oh and I just used rev scroll once tbh, but thats the 3rd round when we wiped u at first and u lot came back. :) To add, its there for a reason.

For example: I hunt together but at different occasions pk 5startao and he pks me too u know we're just having fun. Not sure why u can't have this same fun? PK outside but at events we do group together, its a win-win situation, plus most important is we dont trash talk, to end this my advice is don't need to be greedy thinking u can end that map.

For example: I hunt together but at different occasions pk 5startao and he pks me too u know we're just having fun. Not sure why u can't have this same fun? PK outside but at events we do group together, its a win-win situation, plus most important is we dont trash talk, to end this my advice is don't need to be greedy thinking u can end that map.

The only sensible words I've read so far on this thread

Jesus fuck, I've spent the weekend in a caravan with an 11 year old and a 6 year old and the arguments have been more mature than this nonsense.

The only sensible words I've read so far on this thread

Jesus fuck, I've spent the weekend in a caravan with an 11 year old and a 6 year old and the arguments have been more mature than this nonsense.

Zade why do you always have to play the grown up !

She has the group but ur not telling the truth some1 told her not to grp (did this ryhme eminem, u could do a rap out of it) so tell me if u lot dont wanna grp stop lying to a 2 year old kid playing on mir that the grp is full with like 8-10 ppl? I just started playing mir yesterday, oh and I just used rev scroll once tbh, but thats the 3rd round when we wiped u at first and u lot came back. :) To add, its there for a reason.

lol this is getting tedious so will be my last reply, (was a weak rhyme just saying :) ) 1 it wasnt me who said the group was full it was ragefire.... 2 no one told onyxia not to group we did this to prove a point as i said people were taking the piss pking out noobs at bosses etc then expecting to be all buddy buddy when event time came :) if you dont believe me ask her yourself

and you might have only used one but how many did cheng use to take out the grp of 8-10? hmm yet he still tries and act like a god lol tbh jnav ive never had an issue with you but cheng is a different story, when he had the grp he started making his own rules that was set MONTHS prior, for example jumping storm gems and then saying "gems FFA" yet im the greedy one? okay bud

lastly im uncertain what your trying to imply with the 2 year old and starting mir yesterday but okay...

anyway all this shit is off topic so no more replies from me i said my peace if u dont believe me not my issue like i said check your facts before moaning at me :) tyvm

lol this is getting tedious so will be my last reply, (was a weak rhyme just saying :) ) 1 it wasnt me who said the group was full it was ragefire.... 2 no one told onyxia not to group we did this to prove a point as i said people were taking the piss pking out noobs at bosses etc then expecting to be all buddy buddy when event time came :) if you dont believe me ask her yourself

and you might have only used one but how many did cheng use to take out the grp of 8-10? hmm yet he still tries and act like a god lol tbh jnav ive never had an issue with you but cheng is a different story, when he had the grp he started making his own rules that was set MONTHS prior, for example jumping storm gems and then saying "gems FFA" yet im the greedy one? okay bud

lastly im uncertain what your trying to imply with the 2 year old and starting mir yesterday but okay...

anyway all this shit is off topic so no more replies from me i said my peace if u dont believe me not my issue like i said check your facts before moaning at me :) tyvm

Speaking about going off topic, you coming to BW war on Tuesday mate?

turned up last night didnt i even tho we was completely out numbered lol bet yall had fun trying to catch me :D

Haha yeah as they say it's harder to hit a moving object!
Bit boring for every one I think though when it's so one-sided numbers wise

Haha yeah as they say it's harder to hit a moving object!
Bit boring for every one I think though when it's so one-sided numbers wise

haha still put up a good fight considering took a few of yous out even had an apology from one of your guyz haha hopefully tuesday will be abit more evenly matched number wise :)

Il be doing thursdays group and everyone knows where they stand with me, so lets end this discussion and move on and stop the bollocks thread getting out of hand.

You just started playing yesterday? Who have I been dropping on Jnavi prior to this then lol ... You are a tad hypocritical with regards to the trash talk quote, you chirped up quite a bit when I dropped my armour to Fuji.

On another note you are by far the the least dickish in mongs :p

haha still put up a good fight considering took a few of yous out even had an apology from one of your guyz haha hopefully tuesday will be abit more evenly matched number wise :)

That would have been me! Hat of, i thout you where brave last night. You where the only one from TTD i did see outside drop free zone and accualy attacking castles.

You just started playing yesterday? Who have I been dropping on Jnavi prior to this then lol ... You are a tad hypocritical with regards to the trash talk quote, you chirped up quite a bit when I dropped my armour to Fuji.

On another note you are by far the the least dickish in mongs :p

Ha, u got me there, yes it was me and its because i forgot to relog after rev'd, just the same mistake u did when fuji dropped u. Being chirpish its cuz im letting u know how it feels like when u talkin bout me using no drop hack and many more nonsense. Guess now u didn't like it. About me saying i started playing yesterday was implying as if i didn't know the group max capacity.

Anyway thank you for the compliment on ur last sentence.

To stay on topic: I hope Diablo spawning issue gonna be fixed soon.

Ha, u got me there, yes it was me and its because i forgot to relog after rev'd, just the same mistake u did when fuji dropped u. Being chirpish its cuz im letting u know how it feels like when u talkin bout me using no drop hack and many more nonsense. Guess now u didn't like it. About me saying i started playing yesterday was implying as if i didn't know the group max capacity.

Anyway thank you for the compliment on ur last sentence.

To stay on topic: I hope Diablo spawning issue gonna be fixed soon.

Haha yeah easily done, for the record it wasn't me personally that dropped the arm to Fuji but of course bx never lived it down :D yeah it was just frustrating I'd killed you 6 times in a short space of time and not a drop, Gid dies once and drops armour, 2nd time drops Tele to Cheng lol (that was me) nevermind though all good fun. On the diablo note I'll never get to go there unfortunately but hope the issue is fixed as there definitely seems to be one. Sure scorp will sort it out :)

Haha yeah easily done, for the record it wasn't me personally that dropped the arm to Fuji but of course bx never lived it down :D yeah it was just frustrating I'd killed you 6 times in a short space of time and not a drop, Gid dies once and drops armour, 2nd time drops Tele to Cheng lol (that was me) nevermind though all good fun. On the diablo note I'll never get to go there unfortunately but hope the issue is fixed as there definitely seems to be one. Sure scorp will sort it out :)

Just bloody unlucky mate, i was a careless player before at pk and ran straight to fight after a HP regen after being rev'd without relogging. Pk after Pk i've learnt a lot, I've never repeat that mistake nowadays heh, no drop zone i'd fight till i drop tho. Btw, Fuji got something, Cheng too?...bloody hell. Maybe something for me next? Well who knows. =P Yeah all fun glad ur handling it positively.

Just bloody unlucky mate, i was a careless player before at pk and ran straight to fight after a HP regen after being rev'd without relogging. Pk after Pk i've learnt a lot, I've never repeat that mistake nowadays heh, no drop zone i'd fight till i drop tho. Btw, Fuji got something, Cheng too?...bloody hell. Maybe something for me next? Well who knows. =P Yeah all fun glad ur handling it positively.

Yeah sucks at the time but items can be replaced eventually, just gotta keep playing! Yeah, maybe if u can catch me hah! I never see you boys now but your clearly on a lot still, being 165 already lol Cheng owes me an item definitely haha!

Back