Day 4 of unable to play Warrior. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Day 4 of unable to play Warrior.

if 1 slight thing i would have added bloodlust proc on Crosshalfmoon/FF/Fire/Frenzy (not all mobs but the main target) as alot of warriors been calling out for that, other than that small changes go along way.

- - - Updated - - -

wouldnt say OP just more intune with tao/wiz ? although the Lion roar Change MIGHT be abit much but we shall see if damage breaks the para.

i am pretty sure bloodlust does on on them spells for the main target. But because the damage is lower than ur tdb and flamesword the hp steal is significantly lower and barely noticable. But i am sure it does work a tiny bit.

- - - Updated - - -

lion roar 3 seconds could be a little low. i cannot wait to fight a tao now tho :pPPP

i am pretty sure bloodlust does on on them spells for the main target. But because the damage is lower than ur tdb and flamesword the hp steal is significantly lower and barely noticable. But i am sure it does work a tiny bit.

- - - Updated - - -

lion roar 3 seconds could be a little low. i cannot wait to fight a tao now tho :pPPP

Since when does Bloodlust proc on FireFrenzy??? It does on Crosshalfmoon but never has on Frenzy.

Good changes GM ! Welldone.
Nothing game changing just some needed tweaks. Very well done. No need for any heal on Frenzy. Let ppl use there skills to heal in big lure instead. Flaming/Blazin/ TDB or dash out to heal then LR the lure in. Are so many other options please dont do it to easy!

Back