Christmas list | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Christmas list

I hear you loud and clear. I think the issue is there is a market for items you want and some people are willing to pay a lot more than you think is reasonable. I want a Waitrose super organic Goose for my Xmas lunch, however that’s not realistic for my budget so off I fuck to Tesco for something half the price..... should Waitrose lower the price of their goose just for me? (Making more runes would ofc make them cheaper)

You need to lower your expectations to these items I feel or aim for something else. Have you thought about a AC kit? Makings a truly tanky warrior is both interesting and cheap. I have a 1k ac kit and it’s very rewarding. What about a fire res kit? You can hunt and buy those runes, all it takes is time

Oh and no, 30 dc won’t make a scrap of difference in the real world, if you timed killing a boss like sky knight you might do in 57 seconds instead of 58....

Ahhh...but once a year, Father Scorpio comes over all benevolent and says “yes, cinder <insert your name here> you shall go to the rune ball (yeah, yeah, I know I am mixing my Fairy tales) but this years ball, rather than being a Waitrose super organic Goose dropping fest ended up being a pound land all day breakfast for one...in a tin... :)

Edit, before Father Scorpio reads this and thinks ‘f you buddy’ the rest of the event was a Harrods king sized hamper of delectable delights...

Last edited:
I've ended up pulling the logs to get the facts. Being a "rune-fest" was based on people saying that Easter was awash with runes and anyone I spoke to seemed really happy with that event for runes. Plus based on the previous Halloween event.

Here's total drop numbers - I chose these because they are particularly sought after runes:

H'Ween 2019Easter 2020H'Ween 2020
NefRune114515691978
OhmRune2510454
DamFuryRune3275
HealthRune(S)66315402067
HealthRune(XL)1131

Considering the complaints, I didn't expect the results there to be so clear cut

More people playing at halloween compared to easter? All of the people i spoke to said they had a full kit and spare runes from easter event.

I only got 2 xl runes from halloween event..

I personally didn't have any trouble with halloween runes.

End of the day you had a choice. Hunt xp/drops and get really basic runes, or focus on pumpkin reapers like I did and get several xl/damaged/full % runes.

I heard lots of complaining in-game from guild simply because they weren't focusing their efforts on figuring out times and aligning themselves within that.

Had 1 full fury, 4 xl hp, 7 damaged fury, 6 xl dc. That doesn't count the ones I crafted up or sc/mc runes.

I personally think drops were perfect, although for how many grim reapers I killed I didn't get the pet. Hellraiser was honestly terrible for drops. Green witch and cacaodemon gave nice runes too.

Last edited:
I like thes system better prior to 2017... back then u hunt chests or eggs.. and the chests can drop any runes or stones... its only later on GM changed it so most chests or any other way of obtaining runes stones would give you the lowest or smallest rune. except for gold chests.. those could drop you the full maxed runes or gold most of the time

It'll be better this time round because the last couple events I've just bought them all like a kid in a candy store and built up some stupid stocks. But HMRC found me now and I'm not in a position to be buying anything at this next event so there should be a lot more available :)

I've ended up pulling the logs to get the facts. Being a "rune-fest" was based on people saying that Easter was awash with runes and anyone I spoke to seemed really happy with that event for runes. Plus based on the previous Halloween event.

Here's total drop numbers - I chose these because they are particularly sought after runes:

NefRune114515691978
OhmRune2510454
DamFuryRune3275
HealthRune(S)66315402067
HealthRune(XL)1131

Considering the complaints, I didn't expect the results there to be so clear cut

Is it possible to remove the RT options in new Event caves? As people will just rt like crazy find boss and kill and so on. Annoying...

NefRune114515691978
OhmRune2510454
DamFuryRune3275
HealthRune(S)66315402067
HealthRune(XL)1131

2000 Nef runes only makes 25 fury runes.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m also hoping that this Xmas event is like last year and if I hunt the high lvl cave il get high lvl items. Unlike haloween where I ended up with 1000 unis lvl 150 or lower.

2000 Nef runes only makes 25 fury runes.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m also hoping that this Xmas event is like last year and if I hunt the high lvl cave il get high lvl items. Unlike haloween where I ended up with 1000 unis lvl 150 or lower.

Should be 130 140 150 160 and 170 plus caves each drops lvl relevant items. 130 cave should drop ONLY 130 items. 170 plus should drop only 170+ items. Don’t like the fact that low lvl items are put into high lvl caves to act as a gold sink.

- - - Updated - - -

Spent somthing like 1 billion gold opening and salvaging items from haloween. Most of which was worthless.

Is it possible to remove the RT options in new Event caves? As people will just rt like crazy find boss and kill and so on. Annoying...

Thinking of hiding some of the mobs so you don't know what you have killed until you have killed it!

Should be 130 140 150 160 and 170 plus caves each drops lvl relevant items. 130 cave should drop ONLY 130 items. 170 plus should drop only 170+ items. Don’t like the fact that low lvl items are put into high lvl caves to act as a gold sink.

- - - Updated - - -

Spent somthing like 1 billion gold opening and salvaging items from haloween. Most of which was worthless.

Yep I will see what can be done there

- - - Updated - - -

If that is the case. How shall I that am 175 get lvl 130 ring designs or 130 essence in event ? In thout, can a 175 jump into 130 cave also ?

- - - Updated - - -

The lower lvl items i didnt find as a gold sink. Opposite. I open them with 90k scroll and sold for over 1Mill each to vendor. It was my best gold income :)

If that is the case. How shall I that am 175 get lvl 130 ring designs or 130 essence in event ? In thout, can a 175 jump into 130 cave also ?

- - - Updated - - -

The lower lvl items i didnt find as a gold sink. Opposite. I open them with 90k scroll and sold for over 1Mill each to vendor. It was my best gold income :)

Go hunt in a normal 130 cave I wad say buddy, can’t see why you need event to find low level mats

I bought plenty of PA runes from shops, and most players were in gp cave getting exp rather than trying to hunt reapers. Ps Zade sell me necky 1k lol

I bought plenty of PA runes from shops, and most players were in gp cave getting exp rather than trying to hunt reapers. Ps Zade sell me necky 1k lol

It cost me 4k lol I'd be happy if I can get my money back on it, otherwise I'll just keep and use :)

It cost me 4k lol I'd be happy if I can get my money back on it, otherwise I'll just keep and use :)

Can’t pay 4K when I need 9k for the rest of my gear :(. Tbh would look better on me than an afk wizzy. But alas we going off topic so about runes, don’t adjust the rate. Plenty dropped but most are on store chars and not being sold. That’s why it seems like not a lot dropped. They waiting for prices to increase in the new year to sell them

Back