Christmas event caves | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Christmas event caves

Santa Lord!

Spawns once every3 days of event! Needs half the sever to kill it =p just drops 20 pure orbs and a crazy amount of exp ( not about the drop but more about getting people together and having fun)

Hah that's a great idea. Make it not hit especially hard so anyone can join in, but give it an utterly bonkers amount of HP like 100 mill HP or something, and every 1mill HP he loses he spawns a bunch of santas all over the map that people can run around and find for orbs and runes and shit. Would be a bit of a giggle

I understand the frustration of sharing but this is how we feel best to deliver the events. This has been true for the last 5 years or so, the only difference here is that we added a fifth tier.

The design allows Guilds and groups to effectively hunt together while protecting lower levels from grief. The benefit of hunting in the higher level caves should be unfavourable for the lower level players. I think you will find that more evident this year.

There will also be an xmas exclusive kit this year for level 166 dropping in the new region

I understand the frustration of sharing but this is how we feel best to deliver the events. This has been true for the last 5 years or so, the only difference here is that we added a fifth tier.

The design allows Guilds and groups to effectively hunt together while protecting lower levels from grief. The benefit of hunting in the higher level caves should be unfavourable for the lower level players. I think you will find that more evident this year.

There will also be an xmas exclusive kit this year for level 166 dropping in the new region

Interestinggggg. Looking forward to seeing what this kit will be like :)

After reboot let me know if it is fixed. I cant remember if I fixed it but I remember looking into it. (Have lost my update notes)

Going to miss those random santas in snowbrook to kill and drop, but reading all of the thread sounds good.

Some one really needs to understand my frustration of p69 we need a christmas event come on scorp :) chuck us some drop rate 250% 1 week

Back