Champion NagaLord drop | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Champion NagaLord drop

you can tame pets all you want... but taoist can make a pet by just pressing a button while wizards have to go to premium caves and so just to get a decent pet that still doesnt match up with a taoists weakest pet. only way around this is if wizards can Turn undead taoists pets like the used to be able too back in the days... seriously i think GM is pro Taoist atm... and thats really annoying... cause its putting the other 2 classes in big disadvantage. then again i cant really blame him cause he did mention that only 16% of current active players are taoists... well maybe cause every1 freaking hates them. and giving them a big boost in terms of OP isnt really helping.

Last edited:
you can tame pets all you want... but taoist can make a pet by just pressing a button while wizards have to go to premium caves and so just to get a decent pet that still doesnt match up with a taoists weakest pet. only way around this is if wizards can Turn undead taoists pets like the used to be able too back in the days... seriously i think GM is pro Taoist atm... and thats really annoying... cause its putting the other 2 classes in big disadvantage. then again i cant really blame him cause he did mention that only 16% of current active players are taoists... well maybe cause every1 freaking hates them. and giving them a big boost in terms of OP isnt really helping.

Can TU skeleton

Can TU skeleton

not good enough... when u have shinzu who can move faster than u can run an hits from 2-3 spaces away, and the elemental feary thing that can bolt you from anywhere in screen which fucks with your running away. and oh not to mention that tapists can hit you with a spell by just aiming at the area rather then actually aiming at you.

- - - Updated - - -

WE have this taoist calle havana mataka or what ever his name is going around soloing the hardest boss in the game just cause hes a taoist and can do so given how op they are.... and the cunt he is he has the audacity to come here and moan about the drops... really annoying.

Last edited:
not good enough... when u have shinzu who can move faster than u can run an hits from 2-3 spaces away, and the elemental feary thing that can bolt you from anywhere in screen which fucks with your running away. and oh not to mention that tapists can hit you with a spell by just aiming at the area rather then actually aiming at you.

- - - Updated - - -

WE have this taoist calle havana mataka or what ever his name is going around soloing the hardest boss in the game just cause hes a taoist and can do so given how op they are.... and the cunt he is he has the audacity to come here and moan about the drops... really annoying.

Havana Mataka hahaha HakunaMatata what a wonderful daaaaay

i cant blive tao can win war its player skills after all etch class got week- point i talk if etch class same lvl same kind off kit i say skilled war will win .

Andy gave me speed79 back and i will show u lvl 155 war can win 161 tao :D

P/s if i lose bannd speed back :p

Last edited:
Ohhh, I thought you were just generally complaining about the drop rate - didn't realise this was a conspiracy theory.
Shame I can't reliably show you the drop files. Last modified 11/12/2018 19:54

That why the tigers in snowbrook don't drop so many book any more, I thought it was just my bad luck.:disgust:

Havana Mataka hahaha HakunaMatata what a wonderful daaaaay

hakuna matata! ;)

anyway it's always been like that... taos with big kit have always been able to solo almost every boss of the game in every server i played. the problem is you need a lot of patience. Tao is very strong class is true, but is the hardest one to lvlup and since is not supergeared is almost useless on soloing bosses. on pvp a warrior can still oneshot me if hhe's on 1500+ DC i'm talking about flamingsword ----- revv , blazingsword ---- dead (a tao can die in 1 second) so plz if you dont know how to pvp and you have a noob kit and lvl dont cry about taos cause on this server warriors are really umbalanced in terms of DPS (damage per second) compared to other classes.

hakuna matata! ;)

anyway it's always been like that... taos with big kit have always been able to solo almost every boss of the game in every server i played. the problem is you need a lot of patience. Tao is very strong class is true, but is the hardest one to lvlup and since is not supergeared is almost useless on soloing bosses. on pvp a warrior can still oneshot me if hhe's on 1500+ DC i'm talking about flamingsword ----- revv , blazingsword ---- dead (a tao can die in 1 second) so plz if you dont know how to pvp and you have a noob kit and lvl dont cry about taos cause on this server warriors are really umbalanced in terms of DPS (damage per second) compared to other classes.

Total agree on this post! Warrs can kill us in matter of 1-2 seconds so where are the OP tao? I kill bosse with warr more fast than with tao, only thing is that Naga Lord that cant be killed with warr, but rest lets be honest........i kill with warr 3 billes in same time i kill 1 with tao.

Total agree on this post! Warrs can kill us in matter of 1-2 seconds so where are the OP tao? I kill bosse with warr more fast than with tao, only thing is that Naga Lord that cant be killed with warr, but rest lets be honest........i kill with warr 3 billes in same time i kill 1 with tao.

Well i agree and disagree the trick whit a tao is to actually get to him/her to actually land a hit if u manage that then great! But experinced tao pvpers know this and play accordingly and as a warr before u know it bam dead ^^

Well i agree and disagree the trick whit a tao is to actually get to him/her to actually land a hit if u manage that then great! But experinced tao pvpers know this and play accordingly and as a warr before u know it bam dead ^^

dont foget that warriors can use BC to run away, and taos will never be able to follow a warrior running with BC

dont foget that warriors can use BC to run away, and taos will never be able to follow a warrior running with BC

It's not as easy as that, even with tele it is hard for wiz to get away, I can tele to other side of the screen instantly but elemental can still hit me even though it doesn't do much damage it stops me running long enough for shinsu to catch up and you can also hit with range something like TS or BA. And with these wiz is dead in 3 or 4 hits like that.

I can do a lot of damage back, I think the best 160+ warrs with good kit can survive 2 hits from me COP, most will die in 2 including you. But to do that I need to get a hit in, which I can't even get 1 lol not even close :p I am dead before I get near you and any other spells will do no real damage.

At least against warrior I can run around and try to avoid BC and can usually win, but against tao wiz has 0 chance :)

look to :p https://imgur.com/a/tRpMjjI

champion Bile
champion 4Tails

Sums up our Red Dragon drop last night group of 10 people took atleast 45mins to kill which i dont mind but then when you get half a dozen gems 20mil a few 0.3 and 0.5 runes and 2 lvl 125 items basically after splitting the 2mil gold each didnt cover repairing one of my items .......

When drops like this happens it demoralise everyone on the hunt and while i agree bosses shouldnt drop easy and the drop file on a reddragon is probably good its not consistant enough for the time put in by the amount of people.

Magica

Sums up our Red Dragon drop last night group of 10 people took atleast 45mins to kill which i dont mind but then when you get half a dozen gems 20mil a few 0.3 and 0.5 runes and 2 lvl 125 items basically after splitting the 2mil gold each didnt cover repairing one of my items .......

When drops like this happens it demoralise everyone on the hunt and while i agree bosses shouldnt drop easy and the drop file on a reddragon is probably good its not consistant enough for the time put in by the amount of people.

Magica

I killed it a lot of times and sounds like you got better drop than anything I got lol, you got runes count yourself lucky :p

Magica

yep, the problem now is reddragon has 50m HP. b4 the changes the boss was composed by many parts so warriors and mages with aoe skill would hit every part and deal 20-30k dmg every hit so with a decent amount of time 15-20min it would die. Now the boss is composed of 1 hittable part so the max you can do is hit it with TDB wich deal 2000-3000hp every hit so you need 10x the time to kill it. i think andy need to remove a 0 from the boss HP or make it back again as it was b4 (composed by more hittable parts)

yep, the problem now is reddragon has 50m HP. b4 the changes the boss was composed by many parts so warriors and mages with aoe skill would hit every part and deal 20-30k dmg every hit so with a decent amount of time 15-20min it would die. Now the boss is composed of 1 hittable part so the max you can do is hit it with TDB wich deal 2000-3000hp every hit so you need 10x the time to kill it. i think andy need to remove a 0 from the boss HP or make it back again as it was b4 (composed by more hittable parts)

Or just make it drop better so it is worthwhile to spend the time

Magica

And what if it was 100% garantie it will do uber drop ? All ppl would do is to camp that boss.

LESS drops for the ppl Andy! make it hard! :afro::afro:

Back