Cave entry levels | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Cave entry levels

For what time I played the event, I really enjoyed it and was well planned and constructed out, lots of opotunity for leveling and drops. Runes I suppose i was a little lucky on as managed to make a couple of xl hps and dc and sc, wish I could have played more seeing how high some people are now makes me envious lol, Im definitly booking xmas off to geek it out lol. Thats if the nhs allow me to.

Just de activate rt’s in those caves... it’s so simple. Only allow them in deeper caves where there’s pk

I don't think that's the answer.

How many times did u go on that floor to have 5+ people in front of you? Would be a long, shitty run wasting your exp/drop pots.

Didn't really understand ppl rting so much tbh. I mostly ran and only tele'd away to create space from other people. Got an absolute ton of red/blues. I think you find more running with the odd Tele than just RTing

How many times did u go on that floor to have 5+ people in front of you? Would be a long, shitty run wasting your exp/drop pots.

Didn't really understand ppl rting so much tbh. I mostly ran and only tele'd away to create space from other people. Got an absolute ton of red/blues. I think you find more running with the odd Tele than just RTing

What people weren't understanding is that RT and tele makes your killchain drop faster, if you just run through you keep killchain up easier and get more drops. People are just greedy and think it's better to just RT around and only kill blues/reds/shrines to get the drops then move on, they spend 2 minutes on each map. But actually all they are doing is ruining it for others, and getting less drops

It 100% is the answer. You can skip ahead with space Stone or tele ring. I appreciate what ur saying and looking back at previous event that would apply to 1 map only (ruins 1)

- - - Updated - - -

What people weren't understanding is that RT and tele makes your killchain drop faster, if you just run through you keep killchain up easier and get more drops. People are just greedy and think it's better to just RT around and only kill blues/reds/shrines to get the drops then move on, they spend 2 minutes on each map. But actually all they are doing is ruining it for others, and getting less drops

It doesn’t drop it enough though

Yeah, I didn’t realise (until you told me) why I was struggling to keep the little bubble full, even tho I was mass killing. A full bubble, plus a drop pot, seemed to make a huge difference to the drops...so many red items...lovely!

We seem to be getting away from the actual point, having an area(s) which is hard to hard for high levels keeps people having a challenge, the work Andy has done over time evolving this game has been fantastic, and I’m sure he has always got some great stuff up his sleeve. But to have an area where only high levels can go and is a struggle helps keep them wanting to conquer what they can not. There has been a great discussion from people on this, and yes various areas have possibilities of which Andy and Warda are well ahead of the game. But for us having these discussions can only help them and give them some feed back of what people playing are doing or wanting, may be develop and evolve this game even more so that we all have a long future within this god forsaken game ha ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

Good times ahead

Last edited:
Back