Castles | The Legend of Mir

Castles

zad48231

Leading Contributor
There's been a bit of chat recently about castles and how they could get spiced up a bit.

We love the changes you made to wars so that they weren't constantly on every single night and forcing us to stand around for an hour wondering if an enemy would show up instead of enjoying the game.

But now, there's no wars at all, which seems to me is down to there just not being enough incentive to fight over them.

People only ever go to wars for the chance of getting player drops, I think it would be cool to see some additional incentives for owning castles.

The daily gold and cheaper repairs etc. are cool but not all that relevant, main thing is the free shortcuts to demon soul caves, but I think we can do more!

Could do shield-style buffs, 1 per castle, maybe something like
  • 10% discount on shields
  • +10% experience
  • +10% potion duration
etc. etc.

I think changes like that would give people more of an incentive to actually try and win the war, rather than just fighting each other for player drops which can be done anywhere

King Of the Hill

Team Death Match

Also Elysium has a castle, could that potentially be used for future wars?!
Oh and please revamp Last Man Standing, its rewards are very outdated i believe the whole contest could be revamped into something much more fun

Castles do need an upgrade. Shields are very expensive in gold and gps. The extra 10% buffs on different castles would be great. Some good ideas daz 🙏👍

While I agree with all points above, I am not sure this will help with wars currently as this is a social game, from what I gather in game server is currently 80% imms alliance 20% other, until there is a fall out wars will remain nil.

Additional buffs would just be shared between allies?

Little edit, how about a negative buff to defending guilds? Increasing for length of holding until a set maximum?

Last edited:
While I agree with all points above, I am not sure this will help with wars currently as this is a social game, from what I gather in game server is currently 80% imms alliance 20% other, until there is a fall out wars will remain nil.

Little edit, how about a negative buff to defending guilds? Increasing for length of holding until a set maximum?
Interesting perspective. I think the % are a bit skewed though, imms alliance is probably more like 40%, Daniele and all the chars he's bought are 20%, and everyone else 40%

I don't think the negative buff increasing with time would work as people would just swap them about

There's plenty possibility for fights, Tony gang are building their force and will challenge us soon, will spice things up nicely

Where is imms 80% lol.
We have 5 alliance, 2 which are pve and one is my alt guild 😅

Yea that was badly put.

In my opinion those who attend war currently and are competent in that area & to re-iterate "my opinion" imms side are 80%

Any others capable of putting up a fight are strewn across a dozen guilds with a few members each, unsure if they are even allied, Vics guild as zade has stated shouldn't be long until they are in a position to challenge, if they could pull everyone else together to an alliance it could get interesting.

Back