Help Request - Bounty | The Legend of Mir

Help Request Bounty

Daily bounty quest - how do you know when it's been accepted? Is there a way we can have an actual accept button on the quest? Or am I just a noon and missing something?

Press q (quest log) or use the quest log button bottom right next to hammer icon and you will see it in the list called 'extermination bounty'

Auto accepts if available to you (not already completed that day).

Press q (quest log) or use the quest log button bottom right next to hammer icon and you will see it in the list called 'extermination bounty'

Is that right?? I’m still running to Mongchon like a noob

Not working for me, trying it now. I press Q, I see the quest, and I click on it, nothing happens. There's no indicator to show that you've actually accepted the quest. Now I'm hunting, I've filled the extermination meter and not got any DS. It's only ever worked like 3 times for me since I started playing because I never know if I've actually got the quest or not.

Sorry probably confused you, you have to speak to the guy in Mongchon to get the quest, upon clicking him, it shows in the quest list automatically.

When its available to you it should show in the quest list but will state that you need to speak to the NPC in Mongchon to actually get it.

Not working for me, trying it now. I press Q, I see the quest, and I click on it, nothing happens. There's no indicator to show that you've actually accepted the quest. Now I'm hunting, I've filled the extermination meter and not got any DS. It's only ever worked like 3 times for me since I started playing because I never know if I've actually got the quest or not.
It is a daily quest that resets at 8am each day.

You speak to Hayes in Mongchon to accept the quest, the man to his left (Garret) you click to accept the 'kill quota' quest, this quest will become more important to you after level 170.

After speaking to Hayes, you have accepted the quest and the description should change to give you instructions on how to complete the quest. This is the same format for every quest in the game right from the start of Emily quests in BorderTown.

It is a daily quest that resets at 8am each day.

You speak to Hayes in Mongchon to accept the quest, the man to his left (Garret) you click to accept the 'kill quota' quest, this quest will become more important to you after level 170.

After speaking to Hayes, you have accepted the quest and the description should change to give you instructions on how to complete the quest. This is the same format for every quest in the game right from the start of Emily quests in BorderTown.
Ahhh I totally get it now!! Thank you. This seriously made me feel stupid ahaha. But got it now, it makes sense.

Back