Blue dragon palace and red dragon palace. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Blue dragon palace and red dragon palace.

Is it possible to make it that you can move onto the next floors after you have fully cleared the previous ones. Sometimes if you're playing when the server isn't really that busy, you can't always get a 2nd person to be in the map with you to get through the doors.

Is it possible to make it that you can move onto the next floors after you have fully cleared the previous ones. Sometimes if you're playing when the server isn't really that busy, you can't always get a 2nd person to be in the map with you to get through the doors.

These are meant to be group caves

Add an insane option to the rdd and bpp npcs more expensive entrance fee to access to the exact same maps but mob levels 200+++, everyone solo hunts these days.

Please give us a reason to group/guild hunt again!

Thanks
Aro

Add an insane option to the rdd and bpp npcs more expensive entrance fee to access to the exact same maps but mob levels 200+++, everyone solo hunts these days.

Thanks
Aro

I feel like this is opportunity to make castles more worthwhile, can we look at the red portals inside castles, they used to give shortcuts to relevant places but was turned off due to a bug that turned out to not be a bug. Maybe an updated version could skip to RDD hwan ma jin (between hogs and zumas) and BDP 4F? :) :)

Thanks
Aro

I like the idea of rdd or bdp getting an update. Hard to encourage ppl to hunt there when ur getting 2k exp per mob. Both spots are fun but most ppl won't spend the 100gp for no exp

I like the idea of rdd or bdp getting an update. Hard to encourage ppl to hunt there when ur getting 2k exp per mob. Both spots are fun but most ppl won't spend the 100gp for no exp

I'll go :p

I like round numbers I want to finish them both 100 times lol

Me and ciz 2 manned queen room with all the mobs on us, being the second guild to do it, don't know why you would need it any easier ��*♂️

I feel like this is opportunity to make castles more worthwhile, can we look at the red portals inside castles, they used to give shortcuts to relevant places but was turned off due to a bug that turned out to not be a bug. Maybe an updated version could skip to RDD hwan ma jin (between hogs and zumas) and BDP 4F? :) :)

Not keen on this, they would just become another 2 maps of bosses that can be easily farmed, the only reason these bosses are not farmed is due to the time commitment and it should remain so

Not keen on this, they would just become another 2 maps of bosses that can be easily farmed, the only reason these bosses are not farmed is due to the time commitment and it should remain so

True. We should get back to doing them regularly, mind when we were all 160-165 we had those maps licked in an hour flat on a good day. Would be quicker now but it's hard to motivate people to go when most of the guild is outside the exp range of the mobs. I'm happy to go and get no exp cos I enjoy those caves, but I think I'm in a small minority of people with that view. Everyone wants countable rewards rather than just having fun

I'll go :p

I like round numbers I want to finish them both 100 times lol

I'd happily be doing these caves once or twice a week just to mix up my usual hunting pattern. I'll start giving you a shout. Think a few of my guildies are in the same boat, just not always enough of us

I'd happily be doing these caves once or twice a week just to mix up my usual hunting pattern. I'll start giving you a shout. Think a few of my guildies are in the same boat, just not always enough of us

Can be done with 1 of each class, but is quite difficult at parts. Adding warriors to the group makes a big difference to the time it takes, especially the high HP subs. More than welcome to come along with us next time we go, will sort something soon :)

These are meant to be group caves

Maybe i don't go in there at the right times, but when i do i hardly see any there as a group. Unless you plan to get all the way to the last floor killing all the major bosses, i thought most single players just use it for a quick exp boost to get closer to the next level. Next time i visit i'll make sure to check if any one else wants to go as well, so i'm not stuck on 1st with over an hour still left on my timer.

Maybe i don't go in there at the right times, but when i do i hardly see any there as a group. Unless you plan to get all the way to the last floor killing all the major bosses, i thought most single players just use it for a quick exp boost to get closer to the next level. Next time i visit i'll make sure to check if any one else wants to go as well, so i'm not stuck on 1st with over an hour still left on my timer.

Think most people used it in a similar style to you. It's good exp for certain levels. If you get one other person you can go 1st, 2nd, 1st,2nd a few times to get value for ur gp

I think less people are using those caves for levelling now though because of the new gp Caves

These caves r group caves period! New gp caves are there for solo.

All we need is a new one that’s aimed up the current top half of the server.

All in good time I’m sure :)

These caves r group caves period! New gp caves are there for solo.

All we need is a new one that’s aimed up the current top half of the server.

All in good time I’m sure :)

These caves can be whatever players want them to be. I don't see the NPC outside saying you can't enter because you're a solo player using it for an exp boost. It's not like i'm planning to try and blitz all 7 floors to the main boss on my average level character. My only suggestion was that if you have spent the points to get in there and cleared everything, but no one else is inside you have some way to pass to 2nd floor.

These caves can be whatever players want them to be. I don't see the NPC outside saying you can't enter because you're a solo player using it for an exp boost. It's not like i'm planning to try and blitz all 7 floors to the main boss on my average level character. My only suggestion was that if you have spent the points to get in there and cleared everything, but no one else is inside you have some way to pass to 2nd floor.

There is a door at the end of 1F that says you can't proceed solo, why does it need to be outside?

Back