Auction House Fees & GamePoint Cave Sales | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Auction House Fees & GamePoint Cave Sales

How about u sell a portable peddler in the game shop. A item that sits in ur bag and when u click it, it opens up the peddler window to allow u to sell stuff whilst still hunting. Only accessible whilst in sz. Ben had a portable storage on one of he’s servers. That worked nicely
Or put grinding oils in shops.
I can’t find flowers in shops anymore. I used to be able to make lots of pita buying materials from shops. There’s hardly any for sale anymore. Cinderbloom etc

For every door that closes another opens, soon you'll see stalls with high level pots ready made for us, people who until now put their flowers in AH and sold them cheap will now make pots as they go and TT with a full bag of stuff they can sell for 500k+ each

For every door that closes another opens, soon you'll see stalls with high level pots ready made for us, people who until now put their flowers in AH and sold them cheap will now make pots as they go and TT with a full bag of stuff they can sell for 500k+ each

Heh! If you are paying 500k each, just tell me what you want ;)

Personally I think stopping people accessing AH when in caves would be the best way of fixing it as they are supposed to leveling caves.
This point makes me think this even more as it still allows people who spend the time to still make some money (or pots for themselves) without clogging the AH

Heh! If you are paying 500k each, just tell me what you want ;)

If you get RagePotion and add ancient lichens to it until it's level 168, make a ton of those and put them in a stall for 500k each I am sure they would sell fairly quick, I'd certainly buy a couple from time to time

Personally I think stopping people accessing AH when in caves would be the best way of fixing it as they are supposed to leveling caves.
This point makes me think this even more as it still allows people who spend the time to still make some money (or pots for themselves) without clogging the AH

This is pretty much my thoughts exactly and all I do in gp caves, stopping to sell and list things is a waste of time and gp.

Scorp it’s the only way for players to make a decent amount of gold , I mean jus look at the fact adding sockets to your gear is so blady blady expensive. Therefore for you to take out opportunity for players to make good is unreasonable unless the socket prices are also compromised, I mean it costs what 60/70m for a 5th socket in armour let alone the other 4.

GG should not be the only way to get gold unfortunately, players should be given a chance to generate gold from flowers etc.

Scorp it’s the only way for players to make a decent amount of gold , I mean jus look at the fact adding sockets to your gear is so blady blady expensive. Therefore for you to take out opportunity for players to make good is unreasonable unless the socket prices are also compromised, I mean it costs what 60/70m for a 5th socket in armour let alone the other 4.

GG should not be the only way to get gold unfortunately, players should be given a chance to generate gold from flowers etc.

Don't the prices of things change depending on the amount of gold in the economy ? obviously that doesn't effect NPC prices but given a 5th socket should only be done on endgame gear doesn't that justify the price/grind ?

People managed to socket items just fine before these caves even existed and nobody complained then

I would suggest put an npc in the caves so they can seel directly their drops and make it impossible to access the AH in these caves.
Dont restrict sales outside of these caves as noobs low levels or people who do not play often can still make a little gold selling lichens etc through the auction house. People buy them up very speedily so the demand for such items is quite high.
It always seems the wealthy want to make limited decisions that dont affect them and their wealth but restricts the lower poorer players.

I would suggest put an npc in the caves so they can seel directly their drops and make it impossible to access the AH in these caves.
Dont restrict sales outside of these caves as noobs low levels or people who do not play often can still make a little gold selling lichens etc through the auction house. People buy them up very speedily so the demand for such items is quite high.
It always seems the wealthy want to make limited decisions that dont affect them and their wealth but restricts the lower poorer players.

An NPC wouldn’t help, a decent Wizz can clear a floor in HOA for example in no time at all and still leave enough time to clear the room in sections sell up and move to the next, an NPC with quicksell as an option would make this even quicker and would only need a member of a group to have a. clear on to run back and for to the NPC and split the loot at the end... The only way to avoid it would be to either stop the items dropping in the first place or stop access to AH giving players either the choice to use the drops or leave them be which would push the gap caves to be exp caves which I believe was their initial intention.

People managed to socket items just fine before these caves even existed and nobody complained then

Naga Ruins used to drop the flowers that you are all squabbling over.
That place barely drops them compared to like it used to, you should know, you used to recall people there, flatten all the mobs and they loot + tt to sell and you'd recall them back, you even invited me once, to make gold. Don't sit there and try and take the moral high ground now, or did you forget about that?

AH in caves has always been a weird one, adding the NPC to the cave would be the best option, at least that way people can still make gold. Selling flowers has always been the most efficient way to make gold in Arcadia ever since Naga Ruins was the main spot and the average player level was 125 many years ago, be a shame to try and take that away from the players now. Let's face it the issue is not wanting PK to happen in a GamePoint cave, so you make it a SafeZone and as a by product the AuctionHouse flies in with it. It's not the players fault.

I don't ever recall there being server-wide economic level changes because of the drops in Naga Ruins

I do believe i complained somewhere on this forum about how hard gold was to gather as i had been doing the naga ruins runs solo for weeks to open sockets on a new weap and arm, i think a couple of weeks later scorp adusted the gold find for higher levels and all was well again.

I dont think naga ruins has been changed at all i still wander down there for a clearance every couple of weeks for nostalgia.

Back