Are the classes balanced? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Are the classes balanced?

surely 3 classes are worked out to hunt together, so any slight imbalance is to allow for pve, rather than pvp.

100% agree

The truth of the matter is in this day and age Mir isn’t like that unless you have a 300+ regular user count like euro did. I’m now 2 months into server an still exploring / enjoying and wanted to to spark an interesting convo about classes to 1) further my knowledge and 2) bring something new to forums that isn’t about guild wars or other petty stuff

100% agree

The truth of the matter is in this day and age Mir isn’t like that unless you have a 300+ regular user count like euro did. I’m now 2 months into server an still exploring / enjoying and wanted to to spark an interesting convo about classes to 1) further my knowledge and 2) bring something new to forums that isn’t about guild wars or other petty stuff

That's fair. I still see myself as being fairly new with a lot to learn. I've been on the server nearly 1 year now.

Bottom line is, there's 3 classes and each has advantages and disadvantages

Low difficulty = Low reward/power = Warr
High difficulty = High reward/power = Tao
Wiz sits nicely in between :)

Although these are wild generalisations, you can fix the disadvantages by spending a lot of money (warriors can make themselves more powerful to compete with taos, or taos can make it easier to level etc.)

That's fair. I still see myself as being fairly new with a lot to learn. I've been on the server nearly 1 year now.

Bottom line is, there's 3 classes and each has advantages and disadvantages

Low difficulty = Low reward/power = Warr
High difficulty = High reward/power = Tao
Wiz sits nicely in between :)

Although these are wild generalisations, you can fix the disadvantages by spending a lot of money (warriors can make themselves more powerful to compete with taos, or taos can make it easier to level etc.)

I dissagree..
Tao aint that powerful. It seems like they are the ones loosing items in every war, not the warriors :distant:

- - - Updated - - -

OR ARE THEY?!

I think things are good as it is. I never complain or have anything to complain about when it comes to class vs class. Things are what they are and you can make a choice in what class you wanna play in start screen :) "make new carracter" i think it is.

Personlay i love to play warr couse it what i played in Euro and i dont have time for more then one serius carracter.
Standing from distans and let pets or whatever do the work aint my style either.

Last edited:
I dissagree..
Tao aint that powerful. It seems like they are the ones loosing items in every war, not the warriors :distant:

- - - Updated - - -

OR ARE THEY?!

I think things are good as it is. I never complain or have anything to complain about when it comes to class vs class. Things are what they are and you can make a choice in what class you wanna play in start screen :) "make new carracter" i think it is.

Personlay i love to play warr couse it what i played in Euro and i dont have time for more then one serius carracter.
Standing from distans and let pets or whatever do the work aint my style either.

I’m very much with you on this.

It’s very annoying about the 2nd char benefit though, if I had known I would have made a wiz for a week and then my “main char”
Oh well though such as life

I’m very much with you on this.

It’s very annoying about the 2nd char benefit though, if I had known I would have made a wiz for a week and then my “main char”
Oh well though such as life

The "2nd char" benefit is based on level not when the character was made. Highest level char on the account does not get the benefit, all other chars do.

I made my warrior first and got it to level 132. Then I made wiz and got the 2nd char benefit until I reached 133 then suddenly benefit is gone and now it applies to my warr (and tao)

The "2nd char" benefit is based on level not when the character was made. Highest level char on the account does not get the benefit, all other chars do.

I made my warrior first and got it to level 132. Then I made wiz and got the 2nd char benefit until I reached 133 then suddenly benefit is gone and now it applies to my warr (and tao)

That’s very good to know , ty

Back