AFK | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has happened many times before and no one has got kit back, if it were to change now would be a worse miscarriage of justice than the post office horizon IT scandal
Hardly the same lol. IRL (loads of people lost their lively hoods and even lives > compared to a game where people just try out do each other both sides with no morals with toxic mud slinging.

You right it won't change and probably shouldnt.

No idea the truth on whats going on and doubt any of us will know the exact truth but this is one of the reasons you shouldn't account share if he willingly gave over details, he knew the risks. There's already multiple people who play that char as it is. Also if the truth was that he was afk in a drop zone, if it was the other way round you would have done the same. Vics killed me in a drop zone before when I went afk for 2 minutes(my fault) and if I wasn't back in time I would have been revived and killed again. Can't complain about something that you do yourselves.

Whats the case with skye ? prove is with vic and my talk gives all the sense u might dont know whats happening so ur rather be silence or if u knows then ur just trying maniuplate for athief in this case ur aclown pal.
You could not do more to prove my point!! I take my hat off to you sir!

well your wrong on both counts im not brolly lol, also vic would say he was lying wouldnt he..... your clearly alot more stupid then you take credit for. ty.
Clearly that idiot on alt char and defends brolly ( athief) and expect us to knows whos on exactly but it doesnt matter hes nothing more than aslave. about mentioing vic admit means vic got proof. i dont think im stupid at all when reveal atruth happend . which ur totaly the stupid guy who showed doubts that proving my point .

And clearly its not me who got stolen . like i said im here to reveal truth happend to friend of mine for 4 years . where brolly did steal his real friend that been with him over that period . if u guys believes or not that wont make diffs. im just here do what should .

Clearly that idiot on alt char and defends brolly ( athief) and expect us to knows whos on exactly but it doesnt matter hes nothing more than aslave. about mentioing vic admit means vic got proof. i dont think im stupid at all when reveal atruth happend . which ur totaly the stupid guy who showed doubts that proving my point .
again, cant understand what your saying, better to write in your native language and ill use google Translate, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back