wreckedwarrior is a di*k | The Legend of Mir

wreckedwarrior is a di*k

w17013429

seriously pk'ing in sunken temple.

Sort your life out you're level 174 why do you have to be such a bell end!

Unfortunately PK is part of the game, it happens to me quite frequently, especially by Immortals Guild and i am level 182. Happening even more now that the exp event is on, its almost like they do not want us to level. All i do now is carry and RT is belt 5 and a TT in belt 6 if i see them im out of there. I dont attack anyone tbh, i`m more PVE and i would assisit a lower level than attack.

If you have some nice kit on aswell you are more likely to be attacked.

Just wait until main event starts :) always a pkfest, just tt and go somewhere else or get freinds and pk them back :) they will stop when they drop an item.

Unfortunately PK is part of the game, it happens to me quite frequently, especially by Immortals Guild and i am level 182. Happening even more now that the exp event is on, its almost like they do not want us to level. All i do now is carry and RT is belt 5 and a TT in belt 6 if i see them im out of there. I dont attack anyone tbh, i`m more PVE and i would assisit a lower level than attack.

What guild are you in?

Who's your char? And what guild?

THEFMTT is DangerHV in Apex.

That is why you’re being attacked buddy. I like Malphite chat to him on WhatsApp but he declared war on Imms castles a few weeks back…

To add something constructive to the original post, WreckedWarrior sounds like he is somebody that has hit the levelling wall and now just hunts noob bosses for gold.

Do yourself a favour and get out of SunkenTemple as it’s aimed at below level 100, and focus on levelling and selling the alchemy plants and pet food to trader to sustain your gold piles.

THEFMTT is DangerHV in Apex.

That is why you’re being attacked buddy. I like Malphite chat to him on WhatsApp but he declared war on Imms castles a few weeks back…

To add something constructive to the original post, WreckedWarrior sounds like he is somebody that has hit the levelling wall and now just hunts noob bosses for gold.

Do yourself a favour and get out of SunkenTemple as it’s aimed at below level 100, and focus on levelling and selling the alchemy plants and pet food to trader to sustain your gold piles.
Ah I see. This answers the reason for the attack. Apex is on our pk list thanks to your leader declaring war and Apex turning up for pk with iFLYu all the time. Hard to know who's pve in what guild so all just gets attacked. Don't take it personal, but your in a PVP guild that fights us. 🫠

Unfortunately if you're in a pvp guild this is going to happen alot. Pick better friend's

Pk is part of the game even tho its annoying when you just wanna hunt/level.

I find if you just stay out of all the big guilds and keep away from drama its leads to a more peaceful gameplay 😌

For 1 you do not try to steal someone’s boss to begin with as I have heard what went on. So really it’s your own fault when your trying to pinch someone’s boss really. Not only that but u were also caught red handed stealing of people previously resulting on people taking action and pking you so really in the end it’s you that been a d*ck isn’t it.

Rafael the not so ninja turtle recalled full iFly Air Academy onto me yesterday and I found it more funny that not 1 hp was lost before I bolted out of there.

So I guess it goes on your personality and what you enjoy, I didn’t mind that I thought it exposed him as a one dimensional player severely lacking creativity in his style of pk.

Rafael the not so ninja turtle recalled full iFly Air Academy onto me yesterday and I found it more funny that not 1 hp was lost before I bolted out of there.

So I guess it goes on your personality and what you enjoy, I didn’t mind that I thought it exposed him as a one dimensional player severely lacking creativity in his style of pk.
What char & Guild you in?

XenaWarrior - Apex guild. time to time jump in with hunts with ifly but was not there when they tried jumping you..
I think they was out looking for trouble. I don't mind to be honest its no hard feelings, just guild v guild politics. I initially thought Rafel was going to run by after neither of us fired a shot, but instead he stopped next to me and recalled his group lol.

Unfortunately if you're in a pvp guild this is going to happen alot. Pick better friend's

Pk is part of the game even tho its annoying when you just wanna hunt/level.

I find if you just stay out of all the big guilds and keep away from drama its leads to a more peaceful gameplay 😌
I am literally in my own guild with 3 alts lol.

For 1 you do not try to steal someone’s boss to begin with as I have heard what went on. So really it’s your own fault when your trying to pinch someone’s boss really. Not only that but u were also caught red handed stealing of people previously resulting on people taking action and pking you so really in the end it’s you that been a d*ck isn’t it.
I was first hit on the boss he pk'd for the drop..... and secondly I picked up things that were dropped in town. Why drop things in town if you're wanting to keep it?

Back