What mobs can I hunt? | The Legend of Mir

What mobs can I hunt?

Hi all,

I've returned to mir after years of being away from it.

I'm a lvl 92 Wizz - I see loads have changed.

I was wondering if there is a mob guide to see which ones I should be killing arm to match My lvl.

Many thanks.

Hi all,

I've returned to mir after years of being away from it.

I'm a lvl 92 Wizz - I see loads have changed.

I was wondering if there is a mob guide to see which ones I should be killing arm to match My lvl.

Many thanks.

From level 94ish you can TU (Turn Undead) most mobs in Zuma Dungeon (all except rats). The rats you can tame and use those to kill other rats, and just TU all the zumas. Do that until about 104, then go to Savage Wooma Temple and do the same. In SWT you will find 2 mobs that you can't TU, dung and dark. Again, tame the dungs and use them to kill other dungs/darks. Darks don't make good pets so try stick to taming only dung. TU all the woomas until you are high enough level to get Inferno spell (level 116).

Save up your gold by collecting food items that drop and selling to shop. The Inferno book will probably cost you about 30 million so be prepared for that. Once you get that, get it levelled as quick as you can to level 3 and try get the highest MC kit you can wear for your level (most likely Azure items) and get yourself to Temple of the Cursed Jungle in Ayarin Province. It's commonly known as simply "Jungle". The first 2 floors are safe zones, 3rd floor is not so be careful there as PKers do hang about those parts from time to time. If you see "Bull" just avoid it, it's a boss that lives on 3rd floor and is far too hard for you for now. Most people like to hunt on 4th floor as there are no ranged mobs on 4th which makes it much easier for wizards. Just get a group of ghouls together then cast your inferno and run around luring them across your fire until they die. Jungle will likely be your home until 130+ and you have some good kit to hunt in the high level areas.

If you need any further advice, gimme a shout any time in game and I'll be happy to answer questions.

You'll probably get people offering to level you, ie, higher level players take you to a high level map and because you are grouped you will level up very quickly. I'd generally advise against that as even though you will get higher level a fair bit quicker you won't learn the dynamics of the game and you will be a less skilled player. These levels you are at now are a key part of the learning process, embrace it and enjoy it! :)

Good luck !!

Last edited:
Back