Help Request - Rarity of archeron relics | The Legend of Mir

Help Request Rarity of archeron relics

v00d00d

As above, I’ve been hunting these for a good while now for my weapon, I used to average 1+ per few hours in planes (reasonable I’d say)

However, over the last month (including double drops lunar) despite wearing treasurer stone and having a drop pot on, I’ve not had a single one in well over 30 hours of hunting in there, surely this can’t be just bad luck..?

Would it be possible to add them to the list of bribable kill quota quests..? I’m not asking for this because I’m lazy and want to spend my way to making my weapon, I’d much prefer to hunt them in all honesty but it’s simply not feasible to do so with them amount needed for the upgrades, not only this but pretty much all of the other mats can be done on kill quota apart from archeron relics.

I’m not asking for them to become common, but as it is currently is terrible, it’s not just me who’s noticed either I’ve spoken with a few others in game that are also struggling to obtain them despite practically living in planes lol

I'm of the firm belief all "upgrade" quest items that you need dozens of needs to be in hourly quest rotation.

Aside from that, I firmly believe upgrade quest items drop proportionately in rotation with the moon cycle of the game, and I don't mean the weekend events.

I noticed when I was farming 322 of each fire and dark chips, they dropped very little 3 weeks out of the month, and one week I would walk out of thunder pass with quadruple what I got the other weeks in the same timeframe of hunting. Same drop pot, same meter, etc....

And I can tell you with 100% confidence it was not during double drop or double super/champ.

I'm of the firm belief all "upgrade" quest items that you need dozens of needs to be in hourly quest rotation.

Aside from that, I firmly believe upgrade quest items drop proportionately in rotation with the moon cycle of the game, and I don't mean the weekend events.

I noticed when I was farming 322 of each fire and dark chips, they dropped very little 3 weeks out of the month, and one week I would walk out of thunder pass with quadruple what I got the other weeks in the same timeframe of hunting. Same drop pot, same meter, etc....

And I can tell you with 100% confidence it was not during double drop or double super/champ.
I practically live in there mate, it’s been a good few months since I’ve had one drop, seems to be making no difference at the moment, during the timescale we’re talking about it will have covered all 4 moon stages at some point, I see what you’re saying but lately it’s almost as if it’s been made 5x harder than it was, ironically I get ALOT fire and dark chips, Infact every other material seems to drop frequently in planes excluding relics lol, also the vast majority of the other materials can be hunted elsewhere, relics however only drop in planes, seems abit out of line in comparison to the other materials, for a long time I’ve been putting it down to bad luck, but surely by now the law of averages should’ve well and truly been on my side lol, I’ve done 60% of 195-196 predominately in planes and not had any during that time lol, considering I average 2% exp per 3 hours on a pot it shows how much I’m in there lol

Not just this but the mobs that drop them he has now made tameable making them even rarer as the champ and super ones get snaffled for pets

As I say I don’t expect it to be handed to me on a plate, I love a good grind but at the current rate it simply isn’t feasible

Last edited:
My fingers are crossed they drop in GG caves and i dont end up with shit loads of stun/fire chips again, wouldnt be bad if they dropped in from event mobs too :( and them bloody soul prisms

Back