Questions | The Legend of Mir

Questions

1. Which items are worth salvaging, When leveling I often find items level 120+ but I don't know what to do with them once I identify them.

2. How do I get one of these Arcamon pets and which one should I be looking for as a wizard. Also is there any guide on what to feed it once I get it?

3. Is there any better ways of making gold other than selling Ancient Lichens on the market? because I'm low level (134) I find myself often needing to use them to buff my exp potions so I don't get much chance to sell them. I've also tried killing bosses and sub-bosses but they seem to drop 0 gold and rarely drop anything at all.

4. What is the event on Friday? I know there is caves separated into level ranges but is it simply just mobs with more exp than regular caves or is there drops involved too? Also can I play with people in other level ranges or is it locked? Also how good is the exp from these mobs? Am I wasting time levelling now when I could just wait until Friday?

5. Is there any daily / weekly activities I should be doing that I may be missing out on? I am only level 134 but I've heard there is things like level 4 spells you can get doing certain weekly activities or maybe it was daily I don't remember.

6. is there a way to stop my bag and storage from moving around when I exit the game and log back in? I like to keep my bag organised and it drives me crazy having to sort it out every time I log in.

7. I suppose similar to #5 are there any quests I should be working on that give me a special reward I'll need? I haven't been doing the hero quests as I joined a guild that can special repair at one of the walls so unless there is another reason I need to complete the heroes quest I'll probably skip it.

8. When hunting I see lots of things drop like Dumpings and other items with the orangey/brown coloured text. I leave them on the floor as I have no idea what they are for. Should I be picking those up and doing something with them.

9. When in a guild in the stats page there is members and then something called "Seats" what does the seats stat mean?

Last edited:
1. Salvage items high stars and around the same level (or higher) than an item you are upgrading. So if you upgrade a level 125 PantherNecklace you would salvage all necklaces and items that level and above and hope for NecklaceDes and an Essence. Use upgrade tool (located in your inventory) and add the des and Ess plus your item to make it unidentified. You will need a scroll from Tristram to reveal its stats.

2. Arcamon run away from you, there is a thread dedicated to them on this forum, as a wiz you could get a ranged pet (YellowFox or Sheep) and evolve these into YellowFoxman or RTZ, or try to find a SpiderFrog in insect cave to feed for a Khazard which may para mobs.

3. Levelling and quick sell all trash you don’t need (pet food, flowers) to the town trader is probably the most effective way to make gold at your level

4. Easter Event is one of the best annual events the server has to offer, it is an increase in exp, gold, drops and everything else. You can only level in the caves which your level allows.

5. Don’t worry about those yet, the level 4 spells are 190+ content and drop from sub bosses in Elysian Caves, if your guild is doing a hunt there and can bring you along then that is the only chance you’ll get until you are higher

6. Storage and bag does stay tidy if you use the same computer, if your account is accessed from a different location then it can jumble things around

7. Not really, just level, but you will want to complete heroes eventually it won’t take you long to solo it with 2 store characters and the town itself provides benefits for Heroes League members

8. Dumpling(L) or (XL) etc is pet food and you simply just click it then add it to your arcamon just like when upgrading potions. Your pets hunger will go up to a maximum of 8 and then it will decrease over time providing the arcamon is spawned, good for wiz and war as you can rest it in town

9. Seats are the amount of spaces available in the guild, up to a maximum of 30 members

Keep going brother!

1. Salvage items high stars and around the same level (or higher) than an item you are upgrading. So if you upgrade a level 125 PantherNecklace you would salvage all necklaces and items that level and above and hope for NecklaceDes and an Essence. Use upgrade tool (located in your inventory) and add the des and Ess plus your item to make it unidentified. You will need a scroll from Tristram to reveal its stats.

2. Arcamon run away from you, there is a thread dedicated to them on this forum, as a wiz you could get a ranged pet (YellowFox or Sheep) and evolve these into YellowFoxman or RTZ, or try to find a SpiderFrog in insect cave to feed for a Khazard which may para mobs.

3. Levelling and quick sell all trash you don’t need (pet food, flowers) to the town trader is probably the most effective way to make gold at your level

4. Easter Event is one of the best annual events the server has to offer, it is an increase in exp, gold, drops and everything else. You can only level in the caves which your level allows.

5. Don’t worry about those yet, the level 4 spells are 190+ content and drop from sub bosses in Elysian Caves, if your guild is doing a hunt there and can bring you along then that is the only chance you’ll get until you are higher

6. Storage and bag does stay tidy if you use the same computer, if your account is accessed from a different location then it can jumble things around

7. Not really, just level, but you will want to complete heroes eventually it won’t take you long to solo it with 2 store characters and the town itself provides benefits for Heroes League members

8. Dumpling(L) or (XL) etc is pet food and you simply just click it then add it to your arcamon just like when upgrading potions. Your pets hunger will go up to a maximum of 8 and then it will decrease over time providing the arcamon is spawned, good for wiz and war as you can rest it in town

9. Seats are the amount of spaces available in the guild, up to a maximum of 30 members

Keep going brother!
Thanks for the replies i appreciate it

Few tips.

First and foremost, do youre daily extermination meter quest. This builds demon souls which is a currency and can pay for things like xp pots and subscription and entrance into gp caves. Mongchon. Hit q for quest log and coords

Second, don't worry about rushing to use you're upgrade items. Mc,dc,sc, ma,pa,sa. Hold onto them until you get into at least holy crystal or celestial kit.

As a wiz focus fire and ice damage. Rubies and sapphires. Much cheaper. If you want to socket things. Can be found in traders and peddlers regularly.

As for an arcamon, as a wiz you ultimately want to work towards a yimoogi pet, but they're stupid expensive. They're used to poison, but in reality they pull aggro off you instantly from mobs. It's a life saving tool. Aside from that a frost tiger from Christmas or khazard for para.

Gold comes from gp caves, but not in the form of piles of gold. Get an eradication weapon and maintain meter, kill every mob you see, and supers/champs will have a higher propensity to drop items that do sell for gold and gg. Also books.

Once you get call of phoenix and inferno, get a protection ring and learn to love halls of agony. After that paradise isles gp and after that naga desert gp. Those will be your main leveling grounds.

Any form of crystal, mc dc sc are worth gg. Sc is the most valuable atm. Runes are also worth gg. Fury arcane and spirit. Search in the AH and sell for generally what you see them listed as. Lower the amount if you want a quick sale.

On the image below it says Saleem Spider evolves into SuperMutantHybrid but when i check Saleem spider on the market it doesent mention anything about evolving into a SuperMutantHybrid on its item description. Am i missing something with that?

1711564328408.png

Few tips.

First and foremost, do youre daily extermination meter quest. This builds demon souls which is a currency and can pay for things like xp pots and subscription and entrance into gp caves. Mongchon. Hit q for quest log and coords

Second, don't worry about rushing to use you're upgrade items. Mc,dc,sc, ma,pa,sa. Hold onto them until you get into at least holy crystal or celestial kit.

As a wiz focus fire and ice damage. Rubies and sapphires. Much cheaper. If you want to socket things. Can be found in traders and peddlers regularly.

As for an arcamon, as a wiz you ultimately want to work towards a yimoogi pet, but they're stupid expensive. They're used to poison, but in reality they pull aggro off you instantly from mobs. It's a life saving tool. Aside from that a frost tiger from Christmas or khazard for para.

Gold comes from gp caves, but not in the form of piles of gold. Get an eradication weapon and maintain meter, kill every mob you see, and supers/champs will have a higher propensity to drop items that do sell for gold and gg. Also books.

Once you get call of phoenix and inferno, get a protection ring and learn to love halls of agony. After that paradise isles gp and after that naga desert gp. Those will be your main leveling grounds.

Any form of crystal, mc dc sc are worth gg. Sc is the most valuable atm. Runes are also worth gg. Fury arcane and spirit. Search in the AH and sell for generally what you see them listed as. Lower the amount if you want a quick sale.
Thanks for the reply, its good to know I should be using a protection ring as I've not been using one and I get hurt a lot in the caves I've been hunting in. Also what is a gp cave and where do I find them?

So when you're looking at that post, the color of the text is the evolution stone you need. Evo stones cost GG.

If you're looking for a tank I would recommend an ent. Tree stump turns into ent.

Khazard is for single mob para.

SMH pet I don't think I've ever seen anyone use one tbh.

Arcamon won't show the "Evo stone required" tiers in the pet description in game. It's only known because of that forum post.

So when you're looking at that post, the color of the text is the evolution stone you need. Evo stones cost GG.

If you're looking for a tank I would recommend an ent. Tree stump turns into ent.

Khazard is for single mob para.

SMH pet I don't think I've ever seen anyone use one tbh.

Arcamon won't show the "Evo stone required" tiers in the pet description in game. It's only known because of that forum post.
ive just tried the halls of Agony place you mentioned since I'm 134 but it seems way too hard with a pro ring. The monsters take all my mana instantly so Im unable to cast and since call of phoenix requires you to stand so close i cant really avoid them. ill give it a try without pro ring soon.

ive just tried the halls of Agony place you mentioned since I'm 134 but it seems way too hard with a pro ring. The monsters take all my mana instantly so Im unable to cast and since call of phoenix requires you to stand so close i cant really avoid them. ill give it a try without pro ring soon.
Wait until you're high enough level to TU them, then go in with clear ring and just TU everything there. Easy exp.

Kill mobs that are lower level than you (within 10 levels) so you can easily repulse/TU to stay alive and still get full exp

I've got yellow evo stones coming out my ears, gimme a shout ingame and I'll pass you a couple to use on whatever you want

At level 134 you wanna be levelling in Naga Ruins 4+ but the route is tricky so don’t worry about it if you find that place too boring, but there is a good gp cave if you know the route. Other place to try is DesertTunnel inside NagaWall

Back