Question - Project 69 finally updated! Q&A | The Legend of Mir

Question Project 69 finally updated! Q&A

Mustafa13

I just logged in today and noticed a player finally hit level 190! congrats to him 190 was the cap before he hit it, But I noticed now that the level cap is 200!?
1709323107107.png 1709323198687.png

Loyalty Points shop added!
Demon Souls shop added, Arcane Vault System added!
Pot timers now pause in safe zone.
Fine Grinding Oil finally added!
And many more!

I'm absolutely thrilled by this long-awaited update—it fills me with joy and anticipation. Firstly, a big thank you to @Scorpian and @Warda for this!

I have three questions that I hope you could address, as they are quite important to me:

1. Why was the level cap raised to 200 immediately after a player reached level 190? Shouldn't the Heroes League now encompass levels 190-195 instead of the current 180-184 range?
  2. Is there a chance that we might see the implementation of DC/MC/SC 15 runes on the server, along with SA/MA/PA 1.5%?
  3. With the cap increased to level 200, does this signal the arrival of the Orc City expansion that we've eagerly awaited for four years?
    We received a notification recently about a super boss spawning in Orc City f2 or somewhere similar, leading us to wonder if this is a teaser of sorts.
Additionally, despite the cap being raised to 200, the experience gained from the highest level cave remains unchanged, and it even diminishes upon reaching level 190. This makes reaching the cap now impossible— 190-192 alone feels akin to grinding from level 190 to 200 on Arcadia without any events, solely relying on a warrior solo without experience potions. Therefore, I kindly ask you to release Orc City if it's ready (assuming so because of the notifications about super bosses spawning there that we can't access). And if you can't at the very least release the 4 years awaited Orc City, I ask you to change the cap back to 190, or increase EXP so levelling past 190 isn't impossible (currently is, even though cap is 200)

Thank you,

DragonKarma - Leader of Project69 Guild

Noticed recently that GM added new para ring, a rev ring pro ring lvl 150, and an icedrake!
I've been asking for these to be added since I used to play, so this makes me even happier! Think its time I make a comeback to this server.

Also Andy could you please fix the new para ring stats? It's meant to have BASE ITD 7% but it has 0% on atm, as well as 0 accuracy
1710800101025.jpeg this is the expected stats.

And this is what you've got currently:
1710800124079.jpeg

Buying it seems completely pointless because also even with the revival ring, its stats are very low. Nobody would want to pay 500 gold for just 3 more DC, unfortunately. But I and others would buy the para ring if it had the right stats.

@Scorpian @Warda , to support the server once again, I've bought the new necklace. I think I'm the first player to get it. Thank you so much for adding it, it really means a lot to me.

1710800627987.png

It was a partial update to resolve some system / software issues. The rest is still being worked on. If you want to submit a wish list then please do.

I don't know where you are comparing the stats from - is it not better than the previous para ring?

I don't know where you are comparing the stats from - is it not better than the previous para ring?
I was comparing the stats with the same ring but from a different server - Arcadia.
However no, its not better stats than the previous ring because it has 0% base ITD whereas the previous one has 5%, I believe it should be 7% ITD base

1711022936730.png
1711022950577.png

If you keep looking at previous para ring generations you'll notice the base ITD keeps increasing, thats why epic para was supposed to have 7%.

It was a partial update to resolve some system / software issues. The rest is still being worked on. If you want to submit a wish list then please do.
You've done a great job with these updates, and we're all really happy about them. But there are three things we think you should change:
  1. The Heroes League should be adjusted so it starts at level 195 or 190 instead of 180, and it should go up to level 200. Right now, it stops at level 184, and the maximum perk you can get is only 25%. It used to be 50%, but you've nerfed it recently.

2. The resting experience should stick around until level 195 or 199, like it does in Arcadia. Since the level cap is the same, there's no reason not to do this. I think currently the resting xp stops at 180 which is 20 levels behind cap.

3. We need to do something about leveling up in the highest level map, Prajna Stone Cave. Right now, it's almost impossible to reach level 195 unless you spend 5+ years just levelling so I believe you should re-scale the exp there so levelling is actually possible after 190.
    (the most preferred option is below :) )
    Or another option is to finally add Orc City, which we've been patiently waiting for. We've seen notifications about super bosses spawning there, but you can't actually teleport inside. It's been like this for about two years now, so it's time to make it accessible. And if you do add Orc City, we should also introduce a new special set for players at levels 190-200. Right now, it's kind of embarrassing for high-level players because all of us are level 185+ but still wearing Crystal, HolyCrystal, Grand items, gear that is way below our level because there isn't a special gear past 165.

Back