Need to rework ely ores slightly in GC | The Legend of Mir

Need to rework ely ores slightly in GC

oldwolf

Newby
This is in regards to the hidden ore mechanic.

Love the new GC but having now experienced GC on a wiz and tao there is a stark difference in how easy it is to get ores between chars.

Its been explained that apparently ore distribution is random between the group but from my experience this isnt correct and its weighted towards the damage dealers such as warrior or wiz.

I was just on a hunt with a smaller group and the warrior with the highest dc and usually first into lures got 3 hidden ores. I think maybe two others got one each. Wiz and a war. No taos.

Now if im on my wiz and smashing into lures and using COP i have had a fair few hidden ores. So yea its defo not random and i think its just unfair to the support classes. The choice has been taken from us as to who gets the ores now.

Why not just have the ores drop so all can see? Theres less subs anyway so it would even out and mean people could collect and upgrade kit in a workable timeframe.

If i mained tao i would be pretty pissed off with this change personally.

Would be interesting to see what happened with taos front and centre , debuffing and luring mobs, curse n what not.

or really, the taos should get their ore based on how much healing they do ;p

I've been to 3 of these new GC on my tao and I've had 3 ores in total. I do get stuck in, cursing and luring and killing mobs. It's unclear if that actually makes a difference or if it's random though

Back