Loyalty Points | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Loyalty Points

I am often offered them now most finished Ely weapon and armour if price is ok I buy them no problem one man’s trash is another man’s gold …
You and me have friends that offer them to us. That's where Ammar is missing out :p

People don't put them in AH because they'd rather sell to friends. I've been offered plenty, but I don't value them as highly, most I'd pay is maybe 2k for one. But there's a few people who are happy to pay 3k or more so they get to buy them first
True people keep selling them . I already ask gm to pot them on GS and I think he should now so everyone can add kits whats the matter if everyone one add kits but at the end game will be more fun i hope i can see them in GS one day .

Better to buy from gm not people:)

My lovely @Scorpian

Ely orbs already can be bought anyway. I've seen lots bought and sold, they usually go for around 3k gg each, very common.
Is just funny that i think u did edited this from say '' seen many bought and sold in ah '' to it trades between '' friends '' , and btw '' daddy ammar '' dont need friends to offer him ely orbs , already got true one who siding me make them , got 4 already and on this rate will get more , even when some one mentioned about tele bound this deffo goes my side for every one who knows me , so my talk in common good , at the end of the day its thoughts and up to the admin. and if ur some one getting offered them for 2 , 3 kgg , u would just buy them i suppose and u wouldnt bother about putting them for 15k loyality point as that deffo reachs over than 7kgg spending in gg shop , well thats it , try enjoy what missing from ur day ladies .

Artifact Designs & Essence?
Mythic Socket Scroll
Mythic Sources
Level 4 Skill
Runes/Crystals (Bound to account)
Hunt Elixir (Bound to account)
Quest Items (Bound to account)

Artifact Designs & Essence?
Mythic Socket Scroll
Mythic Sources
Level 4 Skill
Runes/Crystals (Bound to account)
Hunt Elixir (Bound to account)
Quest Items (Bound to account)
Please dont make game that easy guys let him bring something special in that shop not design or essence or mythic socket or skills lvl 4 you got bosses for them try your own luck why you wanna buy them if scorp added all these then peoples will complain for more i would like to see ely orb yh its good and those event iteams like arcticMiriteams or phoenixmiriteams something like that

Please dont make game that easy guys let him bring something special in that shop not design or essence or mythic socket or skills lvl 4 you got bosses for them try your own luck why you wanna buy them if scorp added all these then peoples will complain for more i would like to see ely orb yh its good and those event iteams like arcticMiriteams or phoenixmiriteams something like that

ArcticMir or PhoenixMir maybe make these upgradable via a Loyalty scroll, if not, there should be a quest

There's a lot of ideas on this thread, some are good, some are bad, some are meh. I'm confident Mr Scorp will give them all fair consideration and make whatever changes he feels will benefit the server

I disagree. Changing the dynamics of something like that is a big move that will upset a lot more people than it will please
I can see your point via Loyalty, but i`ll be upset if it at least a quest isn`t implemented as i am sure others will, why should Elysian be upgradable and not Mir ? I mean the game is named after the robe? Why should they not be premium and upgradable items. There basacilly the same robe as Elysian anyway. GM need to speak or i want refund lol :p

Back