Loyalty Points | The Legend of Mir

Loyalty Points

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Are there any plans in the pipeline about extending the loyalty points shop?

It seems most people spend loyalty points on tele rings which they then sell for gg, hence why there's a bunch of them on the market now, this will be reducing the amount of gg spent on fresh tele rings in the game shop

Also seen a couple of people buying TimeSource and trying to sell them for around the 3k gg mark

The sources aren't as popular as expected, my belief is that is because they can't be used on rare equipment such as ely or arctic/phoenix, so people with multiple characters would only be able to get the use out of it on one, which seems really wasteful

Hoping some interesting and unique (but not game-breaking) things can be added to this tab in the future!

Wait not bound to account tele rings otherwise that would be broken. Erm maybe make them destroy upon drop? Or something similar

I was trying to think of some cool stuff he could add but its difficult to think of things that don't give power or gold / magic find etc.

One idea I did have is an account bound "Loyal Exp Bottle" it costs 1500 loyalty points and lasts for 24 hours. The idea would be that you activate the bottle and any exp you earn during that 24 hours would go into the bottle rather than to your character and you can toggle the bottle on and off. Basically, you could hunt on your main character and build up a bunch of exp in the bottle and then put it in your storage and go and use it on your alt character.

Another item that could be added is a much better version of Ancient Lichen, it could add a bunch of time + MC DC SC and other stats to your potions but still only add the same +8 potion level to your potions.

I was trying to think of some cool stuff he could add but its difficult to think of things that don't give power or gold / magic find etc.

One idea I did have is an account bound "Loyal Exp Bottle" it costs 1500 loyalty points and lasts for 24 hours. The idea would be that you activate the bottle and any exp you earn during that 24 hours would go into the bottle rather than to your character and you can toggle the bottle on and off. Basically, you could hunt on your main character and build up a bunch of exp in the bottle and then put it in your storage and go and use it on your alt character.

Another item that could be added is a much better version of Ancient Lichen, it could add a bunch of time + MC DC SC and other stats to your potions but still only add the same +8 potion level to your potions.
Nice idea, but I think it would be too easily exploited.

Exp is easier to get on lower level characters, so people would just make new chars to get exp and use them to feed their main

this confused me anyway, why would you buy a tele ring for insane 1,5k gg if u can also just get a telestone... which can not be dropped

this confused me anyway, why would you buy a tele ring for insane 1,5k gg if u can also just get a telestone... which can not be dropped
Space stones are a hassle because you need to buy a new one every week. Tele rings last forever if you are careful with it and don't drop it or run the dura down

Would be nice for a few other things to be bought with loyalty points, like few things off GG shop like recall stuff and prim neckys.. so on

Last edited:
maybe a loyalty points cave . Maybe 100 points to enter get a limited amount of time in there . Similar to the GG rooms . ? Something along these lines or like GP cave but slightly better with a time limit of an hour ? Just some ideas .

I would say u need add new tool removes elys ores from weps arms or elysorb all can be removed like runes but the tool be in loyalty points for 400 or in gg for 250 gg per one time many ppl got items lvl 3 or 2 not for use i gass nice idea it would be

Let me know what u think 🤔

maybe a loyalty points cave . Maybe 100 points to enter get a limited amount of time in there . Similar to the GG rooms . ? Something along these lines or like GP cave but slightly better with a time limit of an hour ? Just some ideas .
Interesting. But would need an almost-guaranteed drop or there will be loads of crying haha

Just a few ideas off the top of my head

Experience Orb - 500 Loyalty Points (gives 1% experience instantly, regardless of level)
Aura Potion - 1000 Loyalty Points (x4 pk point reduction speed for 1 hour)
Mythic Sources - 1500 Loyalty Points (each)
Level 4 skill upgrade scroll - 5000 Loyalty Points (choose which skill to upgrade when you use the scroll)
Elysian Orb - 15000 Loyalty Points

Zade be thinking same as myself
Elysian orbs 10k
Lvl 4 skills choose your skil 1k- 3k
Extended ethereal source can be put on any slot rare included negates the intelligence mobs aswell15k
Amulet slot extender opens 2 rune slots on amulet for defensive runes only 3k
Rejuvenation Source can be added to any armour over lvl 180 250% mana 250% HP 30k

Just a few ideas

Zade be thinking same as myself
Elysian orbs 10k
Lvl 4 skills choose your skil 1k- 3k
Extended ethereal source can be put on any slot rare included negates the intelligence mobs aswell15k
Amulet slot extender opens 2 rune slots on amulet for defensive runes only 3k
Rejuvenation Source can be added to any armour over lvl 180 250% mana 250% HP 30k

Just a few ideas
Some interesting thoughts there. Maybe need to increase prices though to avoid a handful of people being completely OP 😁

All freely to give his opinion , but deffo item like '' ely orb '' cant be put in any position that could make people able to '' buy '' from game shop , as its more like speical feature which needed to get rarely or by collecting it basicaly as more people will have ely orbs more people will moan later at some players will be fully kitted by them , about tele ring it cant be in any way bound , as that would give big advantage for some few ppl who got the skill to act . and clearly we competely done from page of '' bound items '' .

All freely to give his opinion , but deffo item like '' ely orb '' cant be put in any position that could make people able to '' buy '' from game shop , as its more like speical feature which needed to get rarely or by collecting it basicaly as more people will have ely orbs more people will moan later at some players will be fully kitted by them , about tele ring it cant be in any way bound , as that would give big advantage for some few ppl who got the skill to act . and clearly we competely done from page of '' bound items '' .
Ely orbs already can be bought anyway. I've seen lots bought and sold, they usually go for around 3k gg each, very common.

I See and expected , well in old epic meta ores was much easier to get which pushed few people , which i seen only 1 who put ely orb in ah before and got sold , but usualy no one would even think about that , imagine after new meta of epic ores become harder , is clearly no one rly would collect 81 ores atm would think for asec to sell an ely orb in ah un less his so diseprete .

People don't put them in AH because they'd rather sell to friends. I've been offered plenty, but I don't value them as highly, most I'd pay is maybe 2k for one. But there's a few people who are happy to pay 3k or more so they get to buy them first

I am often offered them now most finished Ely weapon and armour if price is ok I buy them no problem one man’s trash is another man’s gold …

Back