Low level caves are a bit too hard | The Legend of Mir

Low level caves are a bit too hard

I noticed the same thing on my wizard in the level 80-100 range I just couldn't hunt solo but after being boosted to 120+ and getting grand kit things became much easier but for my new warrior today I had the same issue yet again.

Warrior = level 91 in full level 90 kit

Recommended Caves:
Zuma Dungeon - level 92 - way too hard the most kill me in seconds
Svaltus Cave - level 86 - also way too hard
Fox Path - level 80 - can just about kill 2 mobs here but killing at that rate its way too slow leveling.

I tried going to the cave below fox path but unfortunately the exp penalty was too high and the mobs were only giving double digit exp.

It seems like the game gets much easier in the 120+ range but the lower levels are a real struggle which shouldn't be the case, if you are wearing an entire kit for your level range then you should be able to hunt the recommended caves without issue.

As a wiz you can hunt in Zuma dungeon without any kit at all, just TU everything. You shouldn't be getting hit by mobs so it doesn't matter that they do a relatively high amount of damage

As a warrior, wear a clear ring and just do one mob at a time. Use an arcamon to tank hits for you

I've tried these caves recently on low level characters and they really aren't hard at all, sounds like you just need a bit of practice

I'd be more than happy if we meet ingame to go to a cave you're struggling in and help you out in learning better techniques

A lot of people will offer to 'help' by simply boosting you and giving you free exp and kit, but that will just make things harder in the long run if you aren't learning the skills you need along the way. The low level caves mobs move really slowly so you can practice hunting styles and see what works for you

The Mirelurks in SunkenTemple use to be good for that level. You could also try a few farmers quests as they give decent exp for that level range

As a wiz you can hunt in Zuma dungeon without any kit at all, just TU everything. You shouldn't be getting hit by mobs so it doesn't matter that they do a relatively high amount of damage

As a warrior, wear a clear ring and just do one mob at a time. Use an arcamon to tank hits for you

I've tried these caves recently on low level characters and they really aren't hard at all, sounds like you just need a bit of practice

I'd be more than happy if we meet ingame to go to a cave you're struggling in and help you out in learning better techniques

A lot of people will offer to 'help' by simply boosting you and giving you free exp and kit, but that will just make things harder in the long run if you aren't learning the skills you need along the way. The low level caves mobs move really slowly so you can practice hunting styles and see what works for you
It would be good if the server had a discord as I often have many questions but creating forum threads over and over just for simple questions seems like not the best idea.

More than happy to answer questions here, if you want to know something chances are someone else wants to know too. Spread the knowhow. Sharing is caring 😁

Omg the drama on an open discord would be enough to give me an aneurysm :ROFLMAO:

Find a good nooby guild. I personally would recommend mirfamily if they have a spot.

I completelya
I noticed the same thing on my wizard in the level 80-100 range I just couldn't hunt solo but after being boosted to 120+ and getting grand kit things became much easier but for my new warrior today I had the same issue yet again.

Warrior = level 91 in full level 90 kit

Recommended Caves:
Zuma Dungeon - level 92 - way too hard the most kill me in seconds
Svaltus Cave - level 86 - also way too hard
Fox Path - level 80 - can just about kill 2 mobs here but killing at that rate its way too slow leveling.

I tried going to the cave below fox path but unfortunately the exp penalty was too high and the mobs were only giving double digit exp.

It seems like the game gets much easier in the 120+ range but the lower levels are a real struggle which shouldn't be the case, if you are wearing an entire kit for your level range then you should be able to hunt the recommended caves without issue.
i completely agree, i really have stop taking so much notice to Zade on these topics he only sees things from his POV and the more iv got to know him the more I can see he isn’t capable of seeing other peoples POV - the caves are too hard and there isn’t enough in stores for people that level. Iv mentioned similar things numerous times and the GM really isn’t interested so iv give up on giving feedback.

I completelya

i completely agree, i really have stop taking so much notice to Zade on these topics he only sees things from his POV and the more iv got to know him the more I can see he isn’t capable of seeing other peoples POV - the caves are too hard and there isn’t enough in stores for people that level. Iv mentioned similar things numerous times and the GM really isn’t interested so iv give up on giving feedback.
Not sure what gives you the impression I don't see things from others perspective. I've levelled so many chars you wouldn't even believe. I create new chars all the time and put a huge amount of work in levelling them solo without spending any real money so I can keep my knowledge relevant as caves change over time

Most recently I levelled a fresh wizard to 140. I got all books and level-relevant kit by myself, hunting for them on that wiz, didn't have to buy anything from shop until 130 when I did buy some crystal kit with the gold I'd built up. It's completely possible and relatively easy if you know where to go and what to do there, which is why I put that effort in so I can share that knowledge and experience with newer players

What part of my response do you disagree with, specifically?

I completelya

The game is meant to be challenging and it's also meant to encourage being a part of a guild. Join a guild, ask people to help you level. Ask someone to run you through a few bosses for gear for your level. If you can't find stuff in stores, then check AH. I used to play Dragon and Phoenix on the official server and I have actually found that Arcadia is insanely well balanced and replicates the OG game well. Especially considering they've advanced it so much since then.

Back