Experience Bar | The Legend of Mir

Experience Bar

nlh99t2

Newby
Hey all,

I've not long returned to the game and noticed that when I hover over my Exp Bar it doesn't tell me what % I'm at. However on my wife's game it does, we've checked all the in game setting and they are the same.

Has anyone else experienced this or knows how to sort it?

Cheers

I have found that it depends where I hover and if the bar where you type to speak is white or grey. For me, if I hover over the Exp bar near the speech bar while it is grey, I don't see the Exp % but further left or right would be fine. Works anywhere along the Exp bar if the speech bar is white. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried having my mouse over every little part of the exp bar but to no avail 😞

Doesn't really make much difference as I can still see how full it is, so I just guess at what % I'm at.

This happens to me if I alt tab off the game (or do anything unless play after I have loaded), see if it happens on a fresh load of the game, if it still does you have the option of checking your char stats, show's XP as a stat.

Tried a fresh load a few times, tried alt-tab a few times. Both no dice.

I can't see my current exp % on there. I can see my exp rate, but not my current %.

Maybe I'm being blind though 😅

Tried a fresh load a few times, tried alt-tab a few times. Both no dice.

I can't see my current exp % on there. I can see my exp rate, but not my current %.

Maybe I'm being blind though 😅
Press F10 and hover cursor over the class icon and it shows all your current stats including your level and % at the top

i’m the same, felt like it was down to an update! i can’t see the bar at all but i just look at the percentage at the top of my player stats!
this and i find mouse changes!? now and again and have to play with my setting as it’s to slow ect! again feel this is more the game than my actual settings

Back