Be able to use skills that require amulets from the bag | The Legend of Mir

Be able to use skills that require amulets from the bag

1jack1

Newby
It would be great if it could be coded so that tao skills that require amulets could just use the amulets in your bag rather than having to swap between poison and amulets all the time. I did play my friends tao on euro for bossing quite a bit so I am used to the hot swapping of amulets and poison but for some reason on here they keep getting bugged when swapping. Sometimes ill press my 4 key to put my amulets on and notice they are still in the 4th slot and I have to keep reloading the bag to fix it as it didn't equip them properly and ended up bugging out. Personally, I don't mind the hot swapping itself but when its causing bugs to happen then I feel like it should be changed.

I'm pretty OCD about my bag layout too and having to CTRL+R all the time to fix this issue sometimes shuffles my bag around and I have to fix it again :(. I would even be happy to buy a potion similar to the Toughening Oils etc that allow you to use amulets from bag for a period of time while the potion is active.

Never had this happen tbh. It would be nice if Amulets & Poison could be combined or even if posion could be added to the mount slot saving the swap. imo this could be added to the Tao class as they already had like a million spells.

This gives an incentive to level up ☺️

When you get Replenisher skill, you will only need to carry 1 amulet and 1 poison as they will automatically regen while you wear them so are less likely to run out. And since you carry only one of each it's less likely to bug out and end up in the wrong space

Then at 180 you get new amulets that work as poison too, so no more swapping after that

Gives you something to aim for ☺️

This gives an incentive to level up ☺️

When you get Replenisher skill, you will only need to carry 1 amulet and 1 poison as they will automatically regen while you wear them so are less likely to run out. And since you carry only one of each it's less likely to bug out and end up in the wrong space

Then at 180 you get new amulets that work as poison too, so no more swapping after that

Gives you something to aim for ☺️
oh its not running out thats the issue its just switching from poison to amulet when casting different skills e.g. to buff myself ill switch to amulets and then back to poison to cast toxic gas, unfortunately when performing this action quite a few times a day I am receiving the bug where the amulet or poison just doesn't equip no matter how many times I press it and end up having to reload the bag to fix it :( which then often reshuffles my bag around slightly.

I think this happens when your bag is full. When you switch from poison to amulet, you can't switch it back again unless you free one slot of your bag and reload.

If you're really finding it difficult just put one in your amulet slot and one in bracelet slot then you don't need to ever switch. Only down side is you'll have less stats because you're then missing a brace, but it shouldn't be a big issue

to be abel to switsj betwen poisen and amulet us belt slot 5 and 6 for amulet poisen bag. but some skill need ofcors poisen and amulet to work .
so beter to only swap betwen red ore green poisen

Back